- Dr. Chandana Lakkireddi is a renowned infertility and IVF specialist in Hyderabad with expertise in all kinds of assisted reproductive techniques and the management of infertility issues in both males and females.
- She has an extensive experience of 15+ years and finds interest in reproductive endocrinology, management of PCOS, implantation failure, recurrent failed cycles of IVF, miscarriage, endometriosis and adenomyosis.
- She has extensive trainings in IVF, reproductive medicine, pelvic ultrasound, assisted conception, embryo transfer and in management of infertile couples. She also conducted a IUI (Intrauterine insemination) workshop at Nova IVI fertility in 2015.
- Dr. Lakkireddi achieved the skills and knowledge of reproductive medicine and ART form her trainings under renowned IVF and infertility specialists- Dr. Julian Norman-Taylor and Dr. Dimitrios Nikolaou.
- She is well known for her feats in achieving successful pregnancies in women over 40 years of age (oldest on a 49 year old woman). She is also among the very few gynecologists in Hyderabad to ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Array) technique for achieving successful pregnancy.
- She has a keen interest in research activities and has numerous publications to her credit in the form of articles, research papers and abstracts which have been published in renowned journals of gynecology and assisted reproduction.
- Dr. Lakkireddi has attended several conferences, seminars, CMEs and scientific meetings where she has been taken part in panel discussions as well as presented various papers on the advancements in fertility management and ART.
- Endometrial Receptivity Array (ERA)
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Endometriosis and adenomyosis management
- Management of PCOS
- Recurrent IVF failure
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Implantation failure
- Premature ovarian failure
- Diminishing ovarian reserve
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Management of male infertility
- Senior Consultant of Infertility and IVF at Nova IVI Fertility, Hyderabad since 2012
- Consultant of Infertility and IVF at Sure Fertility, Bangalore
- Consultant of OBGYN, Infertility and IVF at Cloud Nine Hospital, Bangalore
- IVF and Infertility Specialist at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital (Assisted Conception Unit), UK
- Specialist Registrar of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility at St. George’s Hospital, UK
- Specialist Registrar of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Reproductive Endocrinology at Lewisham Hospital, UK
- Registrar of Gynecology and Obstetrics at Barnet and Chasefarm Hospital, East London
- Senior House Officer and Clinical attachment at Mayday University Hospital, South London
- MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- MD in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- British Fertility Society Fellowship in IVF, Pelvic Ultrasound and Reproductive Medicine
- Fellowship trainings in assisted conception, embryo transfer and management of infertile couple
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- British Fertility Society