Best Breast Surgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Breast Surgeons in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Ramesh Sarin is one of the best oncology surgeons in India, with a mammoth experience of 49 years.
- She is practising as a Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Furthermore, the veteran oncologist focuses on managing breast cancer and related disorders like sentinel node biopsy.
- She is also interested in Phyaryngeal Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Liver Cancer, Colon and Rectal Cancer, Bone Cancer, Lymphedema, Lung Cancer, and Brain Cancer.
- Dr. Sarin also founded the only podium to stage India’s oncology meeting.
- She has also participated in several oncological pieces of research and authored numerous articles for medical journals.
- With 20+ years of experience, Dr Niranjan Naik is one of the reputable names in the field of oncology, currently associated with Fortis Memorial Research Institute.
- He has performed more than 12000 onco-surgical operations so far, including many advanced and complex onco-surgical operations.
- He is generally considered as one of the best Breast Cancer surgeons in India.
- He is also well versed in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
- His outstanding performance has gained him quite a few prestigious honors and accolades.
- Dr. Harit Chaturvedi is the Chairman of Max Institute of Cancer Care and the Director and Chief Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- He is considered among the best surgical oncologists in India.
- He has over 3 decades of experience in Surgical Oncology and provides services for the surgical treatment of various types of cancers affecting the breast, head and neck, oral, abdomen and GI regions.
- He performs surgeries for cancer patients for the removal of both breasts and lymph nodes, removal of part or entire thyroid gland, breast conserving surgery, surgery for removal of part or entire small intestine, surgery for prostate cancer, etc.
- He is an exceptionally skilled and experienced surgical oncologist and leads a team of more than 80 oncologists practicing at the various centers of Max Healthcare.
- Along with using traditional surgical methods, he is also an apt in using robotic procedures and radiofrequency ablation for cancer surgeries.
- He is active supporter for cancer awareness and has been involved in awareness campaigns against Tobacco for more than a decade for different cancer foundations.
- Dr. Chaturvedi has a major role to play in making the Max Institute of Cancer Care one of the primary centers for cancer treatment in India.
- He is a member of several medical associations both in the national and international platform.
- He has numerous publications on surgical oncology to his credit in renowned national and international medical journals.
- Dr. Vedant Kabra is a reputed Surgical Oncologist with specialization in the surgical treatment of breast, head and neck, thoracic, urological and GI cancers.
- He has more than 20 years of experience in the field and has performed more than 12,000 cancer surgeries related to breast, GI, head and neck, Thoracic and GI cancers.
- He received his trainings in surgical oncology from some of the premier institutes of the world that include National Cancer Center, Singapore and Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- He has been a part of several prestigious hospitals in India and performed several complex cancer surgeries.
- Dr. Kabra constantly takes part in Cancer awareness programs and campaigns that speak of prevention, detection and treatment of cancer.
- He has been a part of Anti-tobacco campaigns for many years and actively participates in workshops for cancer care.
- He is a member of various medical associations and has also been invited as a faculty to attend national and international conferences and seminars all over the world.
- Dr. S. M. Shuaib Zaidi is a Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Apollo Cancer Institute of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- His expertise lies in the surgical treatment of cancer of the lungs, esophagus, breast, GI tract and mediastinal regions.
- He has close to 2 decades of experience in the field of Surgical Oncology and his expertise lies in Thoracic Oncology surgery.
- He is known to have developed an innovative technique known as Radical Neck dissection for head and neck cancer surgery that helps in preserving the marginal mandibular nerve in order to ease with the cosmetic outcome of the procedure.
- Dr. Zaidi also has experience in Robotic Surgery and received trainings in the procedure from IRCAD in Strass Bourg, France.
- Dr. Sameer Kaul is a Surgical Oncologist at Apollo Cancer Institute of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- He is the head of an independent Surgical Oncology Unit that comprises of senior and junior consultants along with oncology nurses and other staff.
- He performs all kinds of cancer surgeries related to the head and neck, breast, thoracic region, GI, genito urinary, soft tissues and bones.
- He has 26+ years of experience in Surgical Oncology and has received his trainings from leading cancer centers of the world.
- Prior to joining Apollo, he has served in various other hospitals in India taking up different cancer cases and providing successful treatment.
- He has extensive experience in Robotic surgeries and performs several of his procedures through Robotic techniques.
- He constantly works towards providing the best cancer care to the under privileged section of the society and therefore founded BCPBF- The Cancer Foundation, an NGO that works towards spreading cancer awareness.
- Dr. Kaul has been responsible in bringing various new and advanced techniques for cancer treatment in the country.
- He popularized Radio Frequency Ablation, Reconstruction for CA breast and Post insertion in India
- One of the finest oncologists in India, Dr. Ruqaya Ahmad Mir has been practicing surgical oncology for the past 20 years and is currently functioning as a Senior Consultant, Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Ruqaya Mir is known for her outstanding performance in some of the advanced surgical techniques which include Uterus and Ovary and Limb Conservation surgery and Cytoreductive surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal chemotherapy for advanced colorectal and recurrent ovarian malignancies.
- She is also a well trained Robotic Surgeon practicing implementation of minimal invasion in surgical oncology.
- Dr. Kanchan Kaur is a leading Surgical Oncologist for the treatment of Breast Cancer.
- She provides services for the management and treatment of breast cancer that includes screening and prevention of breast cancer, surgical treatment of breast lumps and tumors.
- She has performed more than 3000 sentinel node biopsies and is trained in oncoplastic surgery as well as surgery for early breast cancers.
- Dr. Kaur also holds extensive training in the management and treatment of benign breast diseases and disorders.
- Currently associated with the Breast Services in Cancer Institute of Medanta, she has played an important part in making it one of the best centers in India for Breast cancer treatment.
- She is a well known Breast cancer surgeon both in India and abroad and has been part of Royal College of Surgeons of London where she contributed as a tutor for surgery.
- She received her trainings in breast cancer treatment from some of the best breast specialist institutes in London, Paris and New York.
- She is an esteemed member of prestigious medical organizations and actively participates in cancer awareness campaigns and workshops.
- Dr. Rajeev Agarwal is among the very first surgical oncologists of the country with specialization in breast surgery.
- He performs all kinds of breast surgery – primary breast conserving and reconstruction surgery for breast cancer. He also specializes in sentinel node biopsies.
- He played a pioneer role in the introduction of organ based oncology specialization in Northern part of India.
- Dr. Agarwal has experience of more than 30 years in the field of Oncology surgery with a primary interest in the screening and prevention of breast cancer.
- He is also trained to perform surgeries for other types of cancer such as colorectal cancer, GI cancer and organ related cancers.
- He holds memberships of various prestigious medical associations and is an Inductee to the European Society of Medical Oncology.
- He gets invited regularly to deliver talks and make presentations at seminars and conferences for Cancer awareness.
- He was invited at the International Conference on Palliative Care as a faculty which was organized by Vatican (Rome) in 2004 where he presented a paper titled- Palliative care in Hindu Context
- Dr. Archana Shetty is a leading Breast Cancer Surgeon with super specialization in oncoplastic breast surgery.
- She holds an experience of more than 25 years and has spent 15 years training and practicing at the best cancer hospitals in the UK.
- She is highly trained and an expert in performing various types of breast surgeries for all types of benign and malignant breast tumors.
- Dr. Archana is among the very few female oncoplastic breast surgeons to hold immense expertise in Breast Oncology Surgery, breast reconstruction surgery and treatment of benign breast diseases.
- With over 25 papers and publications to her credit, her works have been published in both national and international medical journals.
- She has conducted several research works in the field of breast cancer and is also actively involved in Cancer Awareness Campaigns and Programs.
- She has been invited to speak at several medical conferences and meetings and has been highly appreciated for her presentations and work towards breast cancer