Designation of Dr. Ajit Pai
Dr. Ajit Pai
Surgical Oncologist, Robotic Surgeon, General Surgeon
Apollo Cancer Center and Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ajit Pai
- Dr. Ajit Pai is one of the best Oncologists in the country with ‘n’ number of prizes and awards on his list of achievements.
- He has done specialized courses in the treatment and management of GI cancers, gynecological cancers, and cancer of food pipes.
Dr. Ajit Pai’s Expertise
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery for esophageal, stomach, colorectal, pancreatic, and gynecological cancers
- Breast Conservation Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Cytoreductive surgery for advanced ovarian cancer, recurrent colon, and rectal cancer
- Pseudomyxoma Peritonei with heated intraperitoneal chemotherapy
Work Experience of Dr. Ajit Pai
- Dr. Ajit Pai has 15 years of experience as a Surgical Oncologist. He has been associated with Apollo Hospital since his last assignment.
Dr. Ajit Pai’s Qualifications
- MS in General Oncology
- M.Ch in Surgical Oncology
Memberships of Dr. Ajit Pai
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons (FACS)
Publications of Dr. Ajit Pai
- Dr. Ajit Pai has published three research papers that highlight the effective approach to surgical intervention among patients with breast and colon cancer.