Designation of Dr. Shuaib S M Zaidi
Dr. Shuaib S M Zaidi
Senior Consultant – Surgical Oncology
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Shuaib S M Zaidi
- Dr. S M Shuaib Zaidi is a Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Apollo Cancer Institute of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- His expertise lies in the surgical treatment of cancer of the lungs, esophagus, breast, GI tract, and mediastinal regions.
- Dr. Shuaib Zaidi has close to 2 decades of experience in the field of Surgical Oncology and his expertise lies in Thoracic Oncology surgery.
- Dr. Shuaib is known to have developed an innovative technique known as Radical Neck dissection for head and neck cancer surgery that helps in preserving the marginal mandibular nerve in order to ease the cosmetic outcome of the procedure.
- Dr. Zaidi also has experience in Robotic Surgery and received training in the procedure from IRCAD in Strass Bourg, France.
Dr. Shuaib Zaidi’s Expertise
- Breast cancer Surgery
- Esophageal cancer Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery
- Lung cancer Surgery
- Mediastinal Cancer Surgery
- Radical Neck Dissection
Work Experience of Dr. Shuaib Zaidi
- Senior Consultant – Surgical Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, since 2012
- Senior Consultant – Surgical Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi from 2009 to 2012
Dr. Shuaib Zaidi’s Qualifications
- MS in General Surgery
- MCh in Surgical Oncology
- Fellowship in Thoracic Oncology Surgery from Iota University Hospital, Japan
- Fellowship in Robotic Surgery from L’Institut de Recherche contre les Cancers de l’Appareil Digestif (IRCAD), Strass Bourg, France