- Dr. S. M. Shuaib Zaidi is a Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Apollo Cancer Institute of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- His expertise lies in the surgical treatment of cancer of the lungs, esophagus, breast, GI tract and mediastinal regions.
- He has close to 2 decades of experience in the field of Surgical Oncology and his expertise lies in Thoracic Oncology surgery.
- He is known to have developed an innovative technique known as Radical Neck dissection for head and neck cancer surgery that helps in preserving the marginal mandibular nerve in order to ease with the cosmetic outcome of the procedure.
- Dr. Zaidi also has experience in Robotic Surgery and received trainings in the procedure from IRCAD in Strass Bourg, France.
- MS in General Surgery
- MCh in Surgical Oncology
- Fellowship in Thoracic Oncology Surgery from Iota University Hospital, Japan
- Fellowship in Robotic Surgery from L’Institut de Recherche contre les Cancers de l’Appareil Digestif (IRCAD), Strass Bourg, France