- Dr. Kanchan Kaur is a leading Surgical Oncologist for the treatment of Breast Cancer.
- She provides services for the management and treatment of breast cancer that includes screening and prevention of breast cancer, surgical treatment of breast lumps and tumors.
- She has performed more than 3000 sentinel node biopsies and is trained in oncoplastic surgery as well as surgery for early breast cancers.
- Dr. Kaur also holds extensive training in the management and treatment of benign breast diseases and disorders.
- Currently associated with the Breast Services in Cancer Institute of Medanta, she has played an important part in making it one of the best centers in India for Breast cancer treatment.
- She is a well known Breast cancer surgeon both in India and abroad and has been part of Royal College of Surgeons of London where she contributed as a tutor for surgery.
- She received her trainings in breast cancer treatment from some of the best breast specialist institutes in London, Paris and New York.
- She is an esteemed member of prestigious medical organizations and actively participates in cancer awareness campaigns and workshops.
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Jammu University, 2000
- MS in General Surgery from Government Medical College, Jammu University, 2004
- MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburg, Scotland, UK, 2005
- Trainings in Benign and malignant breast disease management from renowned Breast management centers in Paris, London and New York
- Indian Society of Oncology
- Indian Association of Palliative Care
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
- Association of Surgeons of India
- European Society of Medical Oncology