Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ruqaya A Mir
- One of the finest oncologists in India, Dr. Ruqaya Ahmad Mir has been practicing surgical oncology for the past 20 years and is currently functioning as a Senior Consultant, Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Ruqaya Mir is known for her outstanding performance in some of the advanced surgical techniques which include Uterus and Ovary and Limb Conservation surgery and Cytoreductive surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal chemotherapy for advanced colorectal and recurrent ovarian malignancies.
- She is also a well trained Robotic Surgeon practicing implementation of minimal invasion in surgical oncology.
Dr. Ruqaya Ahmad Mir’s Expertise
- Breast and Gynecologic malignancy
- Breast Conservation surgery
- Cytoreductive surgery
- Head and Neck cancer
- Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for advanced colorectal and recurrent ovarian malignancies
- Limb Conservation surgery for bone and soft tissue sarcomas for limbs.
- Lung and Esophageal cancers
- Major Gastro–Intestinal Malignancy
- Robotic Cancer surgeries
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Surgery for cancers of the Uterus and Ovary
Work Experience of Dr. Ruqaya Mir
- 20+ years of experience in tertiary care setting for oncology patients in premium Cancer Centres in Delhi
Dr. Ruqaya Mir’s Qualifications
- DNB in Surgical Oncology under National Board of Examination, New Delhi