Best Breast Surgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Breast Surgeons in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Shefali Agrawal is one of the best surgical oncologists in India, with more than 32 years of experience in the field.
- Dr. Agrawal is practicing as a Senior Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- The doctor took several certified training in surgical oncology in the USA.
- Dr. Agarwal specializes in Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Cancer. She also finds her interest in Medical Oncology, management of Cervical Cancer, Phyaryngeal Cancer, Brain Cancer, Bone Cancer, Colo-rectal Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Bladder Cancer, and Fallopian Tube Cancer.
- Dr. Agarwal has published several articles and papers in esteemed national and international journals.
- Dr. Dipanjan Panda is one of the well-known medical oncologists in India, having 15 years of expertise in treating bone and soft tissue cancers and gastrointestinal cancers.
- He is credited with starting the country’s first anticancer departments and PDCC program. Dr. Panda developed a medical oncology unit at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi, in association with the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences. He is currently working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi as a Senior Consultant, Medical Oncology.
- Dr. Panda has written twenty peer-reviewed papers in national and international journals. He has presented numerous talks at global forums.
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Vaid is a reputed Medical Oncologist in India with expertise in the treatment of blood, lungs, skin, breast, and gastrointestinal cancers.
- He is famously known for performing among the first 25 bone marrow transplants in a private hospital in India.
- Dr. Ashok Vaid’s primary area of focus lies in Leukemia, Lymphoma, Solid tumors, and the treatment of organ-specific benign and malignant tumors.
- He prefers to treat his patients using non-surgical and pain-free techniques that include hormone therapy, biological therapy, targeted therapy, and chemotherapy.
- Dr. Vinod Raina is among the top and renowned Medical Oncologists in India with more than 38 years of extensive experience in the field.
- His primary expertise lies in Chemotherapy and is the first to perform high-dose chemotherapy in India. He also performed the first peripheral blood stem cell transplant in India.
- He has performed more than 250 bone marrow transplants and over 70 allotransplants for different types of cancers.
- Dr. Rajeev Agarwal is among the very first surgical oncologists in the country with a specialization in breast surgery.
- He performs all kinds of breast surgery – primary breast-conserving and reconstruction surgery for breast cancer. He also specializes in sentinel node biopsies.
- He played a pioneering role in the introduction of organ-based oncology specialization in the Northern part of India.
- Dr. Ajit Pai is one of the best Oncologists in the country with ‘n’ number of prizes and awards on his list of achievements.
- He has done specialized courses in the treatment and management of GI cancers, gynecological cancers, and cancer of food pipes.
- Dr. Archana Shetty is a leading Breast Cancer Surgeon with a super specialization in oncoplastic breast surgery.
- She holds an experience of more than 25 years and has spent 15 years training and practicing at the best cancer hospitals in the UK.
- Dr. Durgatosh Pandey is a renowned Surgical Oncologist.
- He is the Director of Surgical Oncology at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.
- He has over 20 years of experience in surgical oncology in top cancer institutes in India.
- Dr. Girish Kumar is a Surgical Oncologist whose expertise lies in the surgical treatment of both adult and pediatric cancer and provides services for head and neck, breast, GI, bone and soft tissue, urological, colorectal, and gynecological cancers.
- Along with the surgical treatment of various types of cancers, Dr. Girish Kumar also provides pre and post-operative cancer care.
- He has also trained a number of medical students in surgical oncology and continues to mentor postgraduate students.
- Dr. Mandar Nadkarni is a well-known name in the field of Breast onco-surgery in India and has performed more than 8000 breast surgeries for cancer patients in 20+ years of experience.
- Dr. Nadkarni has also performed over 500 oncoplastic procedures that include therapeutic mammoplasty as well as whole breast reconstruction. He also holds the credit for more than 100 hook wire localization for impalpable lesion procedures.