Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ramesh Sarin
- Dr. Ramesh Sarin is one of the best surgical oncologists in India, with a mammoth experience of 49 years.
- She is practicing as a Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Furthermore, the veteran oncologist focuses on managing breast cancer and related disorders like sentinel node biopsy.
- She is also interested in Phyaryngeal Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Liver Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Bone Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colon and Rectal Cancer, Lymphedema, and Brain Cancer.
- Dr. Sarin also founded the only podium to stage India’s oncology meeting.
- She has also participated in several oncological pieces of research and authored numerous articles for medical journals.
Dr. Ramesh Sarin’s Expertise
- Bladder Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Colorectal or Colon Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mixed Gliomas
- Oral or Mouth Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pharyngeal Cancer
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Work Experience of Dr. Ramesh Sarin
- Overall 49 years of experience
- Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India
- Head surgical oncology at Mafrao Hospital, Ministry of Health, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Asso. Prof. of surgery at AIIMS
- Asst. Prof. of surgery at AIIMS, New Delhi
Dr. Ramesh Sarin’s Qualifications
- MS (General Surgery)
Memberships of Dr. Ramesh Sarin
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Endocrine Society of India
- Indian Association of Cancer Chemotherapists
- Association of Surgeons of India (Oncology Division)
- Honorary Joint Secretary, Indian Society of Clinical Oncology
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Ramesh Sarin
- Founded the Indian Society of Oncology (ISO), India’s only oncology meeting platform
- Helped in establishing a cancer center in the United Arab Emirates
- President, NGO “Forum for Breast Protection”
- Produced a short instructional movie about breast self-examination and breast cancer awareness
Publications of Dr. Ramesh Sarin
- Focal and diffuse thyroiditis in thyroid disorders, “A clinicopathological correlation” – Sarin. R, Verma. K., Kapur. M.M (Indian Medical Research Journal, 1983)
- Carcinoma of breast Lymph node clearance with different operative procedures- Mohan. D, Verma. K, Kapur. B.M.L, Sarin R.(Indian Journal of Surgery 1983)