- Dr. Sameer Kaul is a Surgical Oncologist at Apollo Cancer Institute of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- He is the head of an independent Surgical Oncology Unit that comprises of senior and junior consultants along with oncology nurses and other staff.
- He performs all kinds of cancer surgeries related to the head and neck, breast, thoracic region, GI, genito urinary, soft tissues and bones.
- He has 26+ years of experience in Surgical Oncology and has received his trainings from leading cancer centers of the world.
- Prior to joining Apollo, he has served in various other hospitals in India taking up different cancer cases and providing successful treatment.
- He has extensive experience in Robotic surgeries and performs several of his procedures through Robotic techniques.
- He constantly works towards providing the best cancer care to the under privileged section of the society and therefore founded BCPBF- The Cancer Foundation, an NGO that works towards spreading cancer awareness.
- Dr. Kaul has been responsible in bringing various new and advanced techniques for cancer treatment in the country.
- He popularized Radio Frequency Ablation, Reconstruction for CA breast and Post insertion in India
- Surgery for Head and Neck, Breast, Thoracic, Gastro Intestinal and Gynecological cancer
- Surgery for genito urinary, bone and soft tissue cancers
- Primary reconstruction for CA breast, post insertion and Radio Frequency Ablation
- Head and Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology (Apollo Cancer Institute), Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi since 1997
- Consultant of Surgical and Clinical Oncology at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Institute, New Delhi from 1995 to 1999
- Visiting Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu since 1997
- Oncology Adviser for Jammu and Kashmir Government since 1998
- Oncology Adviser for Government of Mauritius since 2003
- Visiting Consultant for Surgical and Clinical Oncology at Apollo Bramwell Hospital, Mauritius from 2009 to 2012
- Adviser for Anti Smoking and Anti Tobacco for American Cancer Society, since 1998
- Clinical Attachment at Luton and Dunstable Hospital, Bedfordshire, UK
- Registrar of Oncology and House Surgeon for General Surgery at B Nanavati Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- Resident Medical Officer at K N H Sher- e- Kashmir National Medical Institute Trust, Jammu and Kashmir
- Assistant Surgeon of General Surgery at Jammu and Kashmir Health Services
- House Surgeon of General Surgery at S M H S Hospital, Jammu
- Founded the Breast Cancer Patients Benefit Foundation in 2004
- MBBS from University of Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
- MS in Surgical Oncology from B Nanavati Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- BSc Part 1 from University of Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
- Fellowship in Robotic Surgery from the International College of Robotic Surgeons, Delhi
- Commonwealth Fellowship from Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital, London
- Training in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Training in Head and Neck Oncology from King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai