Profile Snapshot of Dr. Vikram Pratap Singh
- Dr. Vikram Pratap Singh is one of the best oncology surgeons in India, with more than three decades of experience.
- Currently, he is a Senior Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Vikram Pratap Singh underwent fellowships at The Royal Marsden Hospital London, The Royal Free Hospital, London, and The Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, University of Sydney.
- Dr. Singh taught undergraduates and PG students at Armed Forced Medical College for 18 years.
- In practice, he focuses on Clinical oncology, Stereotactic Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery, IMRT, IGRT, SBRT, and 3D Brachytherapy.
- Dr. Singh has also written about 20 papers in professional national and international medical journals.
Dr. Vikram Pratap Singh’s Expertise
- 3D Brachytherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical oncology
- Colon Cancer Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Lung Cancer
- Modern radiation techniques
- Oral Cancer
- Organ preservation surgery
- Palliative care for people with terminal cancers
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery
- Stomach or Gastric Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Work Experience of Dr. Vikram Pratap Singh
- More than 35 years of experience
- Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Consultant at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Consultant at Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute (PSRI Hospital)
Dr. Vikram Pratap Singh’s Qualifications
- MS (General Surgery)
Memberships of Dr. Vikram Pratap Singh
- The Royal Marsden Hospital, London
- The Royal Free Hospital, London
- UICC (ICRETT)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Vikram Pratap Singh
- Awarded Mani Gold Medal for outstanding work in rural health