Profile Snapshot of Dr. Usha Srinivas
- Dr. Usha Srinivas is a Gastroenterologist in India with an experience of 40+ years in GI in medicine and academics.
- Her expertise lies in treating Dyspepsia and liver diseases. Dr. Srinivas practices as a consultant Medical Gastroenterologist at Apollo Hospital and Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital, Chennai.
- Patients visit her for consultation and treatment of abdominal pain, Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone, Gastroenteritis, Jaundice, Colonoscopy, Steatosis, Constipation Treatment, Hepatitis C Treatment, Hepatitis E Treatment, Hemorrhoids Treatment, Piles Treatment (Non-Surgical), Gastritis Treatment, Ulcerative Colitis Treatment, and others.
- She is a member of IMA and other associations.
Dr. Usha Srinivas' Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Usha Srinivas
- 40+ years of experience in teaching clinical medicine and practice
- Practicing as a Senior Consultant – Gastroenterologist at Apollo Hospital and Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital, Chennai
- Retd. Prof. (Gastroenterology), TN Medical Colleges
Dr. Usha Srinivas' Qualifications
- MBBS from Madras University in 1978
- MD (General Medicine) from Madras University in 1982
- DM (Gastroenterology) from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University in 1993
Memberships of Dr. Usha Srinivas
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
Publications of Dr. Usha Srinivas
- Clinical Scoring in Severity of Upper GI Bleed Esophageal Webs