- Dr. Sunita Arora is a leading infertility specialist in New Delhi, India, who specializes in IUI, IVF, laparoscopies, hysteroscopies and repeated IVF failure cases
- Dr. Arora is known to deliver optimal care levels to her patients by working closely with them and their families. Known for providing a comprehensive range of services, for infertility. She also provides personalized attention to the problems of her patients.
- She is active in contributing to her community as well, through her regular talks and interactions on different kinds of health problems.
- She has also received several awards throughout her career due to her outstanding work in the field of gynecological medicine. She had received Dr. Kusum Pandit award for the best thesis, in 2002. She also received the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Award in 2019, for her clinical work.
- Other awards she received include Sir CS Dawn Award, the Fogsian Award, and the ISAR Champion Award 2020, for her outstanding clinical work.
- She pursued and completed her MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, in New Delhi. Later, she finished her Post Graduation and Senior Residency from the University College of Medical Sciences.
- After completing her education, she joined the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, at Govt Medical College as a consultant. Later she moved to Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, from where she received her training in IVF and Reproductive Medicine.
- Through her simple treatments, she aims to bring happiness to childless couples, through her treatment and upliftment of women’s care as well as education.
- Infertility Specialist
- Repeated IVF failure cases
- Consultant gynecology and obstetrician with 12 years of experience
- Assistant Professor – OBG at Rama Medical College
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College
- MD from University College of Medical Sciences
- Trained in IVF and Reproductive Medicine from Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Joint Secretary of Delhi ISAR (Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction)
- Secretary of Delhi Gynae Forum South
Awards & Recognitions
- ISAR Champion Award in 2020
- Wonder Fogsian Award in 2019
- CS Dawn Award in 2019
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Award
- Dr. Kusum Pandit Award for Best Thesis