Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sulbha Arora
- Dr. Sulbha Arora is a well-known Gynecologist and Obstetrician and an Infertility Specialist in Mumbai currently working with Nova IVI Fertility.
- She has 24+ years of experience in IVF and Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) and has helped a large number of women enjoy the happiness of motherhood.
- Her primary area of focus includes fertility medicine, fertility preservation, third-party reproduction, and ultrasound.
- She has been associated with several other hospitals and infertility clinics in Mumbai and has also established centers throughout the city for IVF and ART.
- Dr. Arora was awarded the Shantabai Gulabchand Travelling Fellowship which helped her attain the training in Basic and Advanced Reproductive Techniques from the prestigious Chaim Sheba Medical Centre in Israel.
- Along with her practice, Dr. Arora has been involved in training gynecologists in assisted reproductive techniques and IVF.
- She regularly organizes workshops and CMEs for Reproductive medicine, infertility, and surgery where she imparts knowledge on the various aspects of infertility treatment and the advancements that have been made in the field.
- Dr. Sulbha Arora is a keen researcher and has numerous publications to her credit in renowned national and international journals. She has also contributed over 20 chapters in textbooks on Reproductive medicine and infertility and is the editor of two renowned textbooks as well.
Work Experience of Dr. Sulbha Arora
- Infertility and IVF Specialist at Nova IVI Fertility, Mumbai
Dr. Sulbha Arora’s Qualifications
- MBBS from K J Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- Fellowship Training in Basic and Advanced Assisted Reproductive Techniques from Chaim Sheba Medical Centre, Israel
Memberships of Dr. Sulbha Arora
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Association of Medical Consultants
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Sulbha Arora
- Awarded the Shantabai Gulabchand Travelling Fellowship by Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Elected as a co-opted member of the MOGS Managing Committee during 2009 to 2010
- Received the Dr. Duru Shah Best Committee Award from MOGS
- Editor of Reproductive Medicine: Challenges, Solutions, and Breakthroughs
- Editor of Nova Handbook on Ovarian Stimulation