- Dr. Sulbha Arora is a well known Gynecologist and Obstetrician and an Infertility Specialist in Mumbai currently working with Nova IVI Fertility.
- She has 15+ years of experience in IVF and Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) and has helped a large number of women enjoy the happiness of motherhood.
- Her primary area of focus includes fertility medicine, fertility preservation, third party reproduction and ultrasound.
- She has been associated with several other hospitals and infertility clinics in Mumbai and has also established centers throughout the city for IVF and ART.
- Dr. Arora was awarded the Shantabai Gulabchand Travelling Fellowship which helped her attain the training in Basic and Advanced Reproductive Techniques from the prestigious Chaim Sheba Medical Centre in Israel.
- Along with her practice, Dr. Arora has been involved in training gynecologists in assisted reproductive techniques and IVF.
- She regularly organizes workshops and CMEs for Reproductive medicine, infertility and surgery where she imparts knowledge on the various aspects of infertility treatment and the advancements that have been made in the field.
- She is a keen researcher and has numerous publications to her credit in renowned national and international journals. She has also contributed over 20 chapters in text books of Reproductive medicine and infertility and is the editor of two renowned text books as well.
- MBBS from K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- Fellowship Training in Basic and Advanced Assisted Reproductive Techniques from Chaim Sheba Medical Centre, Israel
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Association of Medical Consultants
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded the Shantabai Gulabchand Travelling Fellowship by Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Elected as a co-opted member of the MOGS Managing Committee during 2009- 2010
- Received the Dr. Duru Shah Best Committee Award from MOGS
- Editor of Reproductive Medicine: Challenges, Solutions and Breakthroughs
- Editor of Nova Handbook on Ovarian Stimulation