Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sapna Nangia
- Dr. Sapna Nangia is a highly proficient clinical and radiation oncologist with versatile experience in cancer management.
- She has an experience of more than thirty-three years as a doctor and twenty-four years as a doctor across various eminent institutions in the country.
- She has been trained for proton therapy at Miami Cancer Care, New York
Work Experience of Dr. Sapna Nangia
- Senior Consultant & Academic Coordinator at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (2012 – 2018)
- Chief Radiation Oncologist, International Oncology Centre, Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Consultant, Medical Affairs at Varian Medical Systems (2017- 2018)
Dr. Sapna Nangia’s Qualifications
- Dr. Sapna Nangia graduated from Armed Force Medical College in the year 1985
- She has completed her MD in Radiotherapy from Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow
Memberships of Dr. Sapna Nangia
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Foundation of Head Neck Oncology (FHNO)
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO)
- European Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Association of Gynecology Oncology of India (AGOI)
- Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology (ISNO)
Publications of Dr. Sapna Nangia
- Dr. Sapna Nangia has already published eighteen journals under her name in the few years of her career as Radiation Oncologist. Her latest journal is under review at the global level.