- Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal is a leading Orthopedic Surgeon with expertise in the management and treatment of shoulders and sports injuries.
- He is currently the Director Institute Of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Orthopaedics
Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon
- He has been performing orthopedic surgeries for the shoulder and sports injuries for more than 26 years and has experience of performing all kinds of replacement and reconstruction surgeries of the shoulders and upper limbs.
- He holds credit of performing the highest number of total shoulder replacement surgery and shoulder arthroscopy in Delhi and NCR.
- Dr. Aggarwal has worked in several prestigious hospitals of the world from where he has gained the expertise and skills to perform various types of shoulder and sport injury related surgeries.
- Prior to joining Fortis, he was associated with Medanta- The Medicity in Gurgaon where he was instrumental in starting the Shoulder Clinic. This unit is now one of the best centers in India for all kinds of shoulder related disorders with cutting edge technology and advanced equipments.
- He is immensely famous among sportspersons from all fields like cricket, badminton, boxing, weight-lifting and other professional whom he helped with his treatment.
- A member of several medical organizations, Dr. Aggarwal has a high position among all orthopedic surgeons. His expertise and knowledge are beyond excellence and are prominent with the number of publications he holds to his credit.
- He is a regular invitee at national and international conferences and seminars where he has presented posters and given lectures and received great appreciations for the same.
- Total and Partial Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Total Shoulder Replacement and Reverse Shoulder Joint Replacement
- Elbow Arthroscopy, Elbow Replacement
- Surgery for Sports-related injuries
- Surgery for wrist fractures, torn ligaments and tendons
- Surgery for torn rotator cuff and frozen shoulders
- Complex trauma and fractures
- Arthroscopy of Shoulder, Knee and Hip
- Modified Bristow-Latarjet procedures for dislocated shoulders
- Joint preservation surgeries for wrists, elbows and knees
- Director Institute Of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Orthopaedics
Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon (current position)
- Director of Shoulder of Sports Injury and Upper Limb Surgery (Bone and Joints Institute) at Fortis Escorts, Delhi
- Director of Shoulder Services and Arthroscopy (Bone and Joints Institute) at Medanta- The Medicity from 2009 to 2013 and 2015 to 2016
- Senior Consultant of Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon from 2007 to 2009
- Staff Surgeon of Orthopedics at Bronglais General Hospital, UK during 2006- 2007
- Registrar of Lower Limb Unit at Wrightington Hospital, UK during 2005-2006
- Senior House Officer at District General Hospital, Ormskirk, UK, 2004-2005
- Consultant of Orthopedic Surgeon at City Ortho Hospital, Karnal from 1995 to 2004
- Senior Registrar of Orthopedics at Batra Hospitals, Delhi
- Senior Registrar, Orthopedics, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
- MBBS from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, 1987
- MS in Orthopedics from Government Medical College, Patiala, 1993
- MSc in Trauma and Orthopedics from the University of Lancashire, UK, 2007
- Fellowship in Shoulder and Upper Limb from Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital, Oswestry, UK, 2009
- Visiting Fellow to Laurent Lafosse, Annecy, France
- Visiting Fellow to Mark Ferguson, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Visiting Fellow to U Holz, Stuttgart, Germany
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Orthopedic Society
- Shoulder and Elbow Society of India
- Indian Society for Hip and Knee Surgeons
- General Medical Council