- Dr. Nandita Palshetkar is one of the best and leading IVF specialists in India with expertise in all kinds of infertility treatment.
- She has an experience of over two decades in the field and has set up 4 specialized centers for IVF and ART in the country which stand in par with the international standards.
- She, along with Dr. Hrishikesh Pai are responsible for starting Assisted Laser Hatching in India in 1998 and also delivered the first laser hatching twins in the country.
- She holds the credit of bringing in several firsts in the field of IVF in India that includes starting spindle view technique, established the first ovarian tissue and egg freezing bank and starting IMSI (Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection) for the first time in India.
- With trainings in IVF and Micromanipulation from the University of Ghent, Belgium, she has helped more than 25,000 couples to start a family. She along with her team of experts performs more than 3000 ART cycles every year.
- Along with her practice at some of the most reputed hospitals in the country, Dr. Palshetkar is a Professor of OBGYN at Dr. D Y Patil Medical College and a teacher for the FNB degree of Reproductive Medicine at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr. Palshetkar has been working towards making IVF treatment more affordable and cost effective to the general public so as to allow people who dream of a child make it a reality.
- Being one of the most experienced and knowledgeable IVF and fertility experts in the country, she has established several techniques of ART in India and has also been greatly recognized and appreciated for the same.
- She is actively involved in research and clinical trials in association with various hospitals and medical centers. Her works have been published in well known national and international journals for gynecology and infertility.
- She is also a regular invitee to scientific meetings and seminars across the globe and has delivered numerous speeches and talks on the advancements in IVF and the hope it gives to couples who desire to have a family of their own.
- Her contributions in the field of gynecology and infertility are enormous. She has received several awards and accolades for her efforts and also facilitated by various societies and organizations on several occasions.
- Director of Bloom IVF Group across India
- Director of IVF and Infertility at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Head Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Senior Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Palshetkar Patil Nursing Home, Mumbai
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Fortis La Femme Hospital, New Delhi
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Mumbai
- Teacher of FNB (Reproductive Medicine) at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS from Grant Medical College and Sir J J Hospital, Mumbai, 1985
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Mumbai University, 1993
- Fellowship in Midwifery and Gynecology from the College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Fellow of the Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- IVF and Micromanipulation from University of Ghent, Belgium, 1989
- Embryoscopy from the Alpha School of Embryology, Naples, 1999
- IVF and ICSI from the Melbourne IVF Centre, Australia, 2001
- USG and FHR Monitoring from Wadia Hospital, Mumbai
- Ultrasonography and Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring from Wadia Hospital, Mumbai
- Cytology from Cama Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Vice President of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Vice President of Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists
- President of Mumbai Obstetric and Gynecological Society
- Vice President of Association of Maharashtra Obstetric and Gynecological Societies
- Former Honorary Secretary of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- National Guidelines for Accreditation (Supervision & Regulation of ART Clinics in India)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- European Society of Human Reproduction
- Indian Association of Human Reproduction
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Indian Council for Medical Research
Awards and Recognitions
- Received the Golden Globe Tigers Award for Outstanding Contribution in IVF and Fertility in 2017
- Received the Medical Tourism Excellence Award for Best IVF and Fertility Care from MTDA Medical Tourism Conclave ad in 2017
- Declared the Best Healthcare Professional in Delhi- NCR by the International Healthcare Summit and Awards in 2016
- Received the Bharat Gaurav Award in 2014
- Received the Dignitaries of Maharashtra Award in 2013
- Declared the Best IVF Service provider of the year by Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2013
- Received the Gr8 Women’s Achievers Award in 2011
- Received the Achievers Award from Hex World Newsmakers for Best Gynecologist in 2010
- Awarded the Best Woman Achiever in Gynecology in 2010
- Declared the Best Woman Achiever in Gynecology by Giants Group of Byculla in 2009
- Received Certificate of Excellence and Felicitation from Friendship Forum of India in 2009
- Honored as Maharashtrian Woman Achiever in the Mumbai Festival in 2006