Profile Snapshot of Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy
- Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy is one of the most acclaimed Orthopedic Surgeons in India with tons of experience and knowledge that he gained over the course of years.
- He has attended several courses across the world, in countries like Switzerland, Germany, Australia, and Italy.
Work Experience of Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy
- Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy has over fifteen years of experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai from Jan. 2000
- Registrar in orthopedics at Princess Royal Hospital, Telford, U.K., 1998 Aug to 1999 Aug
- Registrar in orthopedics at Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, U.K., 1998 Feb. – 1998 Aug.
- Registrar in orthopedics at Bishop Auckland General Hospital, Bishop Auckland, U.K., 1997 Feb. -1998 Jan
- Registrar in orthopedics at St Antoine Hospital, Paris, France, 1995 Nov. – 1996 Oct
- Recent Updations AO Principles of Operative Fracture Treatment- Advanced Course, Davos, Switzerland.
- Latest Advances in Intramedullary Nailing, Chennai, 2002
- Delta Course for knee replacement, Nepean Hospital, Sydney, Australia. Knee & shoulder arthroscopy course, Milan, Italy.
- Fellow in Arthroscopic and Sports Surgery, National University Hospital, Singapore, May 2005 to June 2005.
- AO Principles Of Operative Fracture Treatment – Table Instructor, Chennai, India, July 2005.
- Total Knee Computer-Aided Surgery for Surgeons, Hamburg, Germany. AO Basic case June-2008 Bangalore-Faculty.
- TLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support); 1999-UK.
Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy’s Qualifications
- MS (Orthopedics)
- MD (France)
- FRCS (UK)
Memberships of Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy
- General Medical Council, London, UK
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Medical Council
Publications of Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy
- Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy has published 5 journals at the global level. His research has been path-breaking in the history of the treatment of Orthopedic problems.