Profile Snapshot of Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla
- Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla is a Gynecologist and Obstetrician based out of Hyderabad and specializes in all types of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART).
- She has an experience of over a decade exclusively in the management and treatment of infertility and has acquired her skills and knowledge from training at world-renowned infertility centers in UK and India.
- She has been part of various infertility clinics in the UK as an Infertility Specialist and is also a trainer for assisted reproduction, IUI, embryo transfer, and the management of infertile couples accredited by the British Fertility Society.
- Dr. Chirumamilla has completed her certificate courses in assisted reproduction and infertility under the aegis of the British Fertility Society as well as the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Dr. Chirumamilla follows ethical and transparent fertility treatment protocol and uses the most effective techniques as per the need of the individual.
- Her area of primary interest apart from all forms of ART lies in the management of PCOS, women with low ovarian reserve, implantation failure, and recurrent miscarriage. She is also trained in the management of male infertility issues.
- Dr. Lakshmi also finds interest in reproductive endocrinology, low-cost IVF, and minimal stimulation. She has helped several women over the age of 40 and with low ovarian reserve to conceive successfully with their own eggs.
Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Nova IVI Fertility, Hyderabad
Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Guntur Medical College, Guntur
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Guntur Medical College, Guntur
- Certificate course in Assisted Reproduction and Infertility from British Fertility Society
Memberships of Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla
- British Fertility Society
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction