Designation of Dr. Jebin Roger S
Dr. Jebin Roger S
Pulmonologist, Respiratory Medicine Specialist
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Jebin Roger S
- Dr. Jebin Roger is a Pulmonologist from South India having 7 years of experience.
- He practices as a consultant in Apollo hospital, Chennai.
- Dr. Roger specializes in asthma and allergy and has treated various patients for the same. He offers a range of services related to respiratory conditions that help patients in the diagnosis and treatment of their condition.
- Dr. Roger did his medical education from Vellore. Later, he handled workshops on asthma, and allergy, ultrasonography, thoracoscopy, bronchoscopy, and spirometry.
- He contributed research papers to many journals of National and International repute.
- Dr. Roger also contributed as a faculty and Coordinator for Diploma in Allergy and Asthma at CMC.
Dr. Jebin Roger’s Expertise
- COPD– Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Treatment
- Covid-19 treatments
- EBUS (Endo Bronchial Ultra Sound)
- Interstitial Lung Disease Treatment
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Infections Treatment
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Pleural Effusion Treatment
- Pneumonia Treatment
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Sleep Apnea
- Treatment of Chest Disease
- Tuberculosis (TB) Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. Jebin Roger S
- Working as a Pulmonologist for 7 years
- Consultant Pulmonologist at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai
Dr. Jebin Roger’s Qualifications
- Diploma – Allergy and Asthma from CMC, Vellore
- MD from Christian Medical College, Vellore
Training and Certifications of Dr. Jebin Roger S
- Fellowship from the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Memberships of Dr. Jebin Roger S
- ERS – European Respiratory Society
- ACCP – American College of Chest Physicians
- MCI – Medical Council of India
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Jebin Roger S
- The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University Gold Medal (Leprosy) by the Damien Foundation India Trust (1995-96)
- Maharaja of Travancore Award – Medicine (1996)
- Maharaja of Travancore Award – Surgery (1996)
- “Epidermal Growth Factors in Healing wounds – Molecular and Bio-Chemical Study in Diabetic Foot Society of India”- Best oration award in Annual Conference, Mumbai (2006)