- Dr. Jebin Roger is a Pulmonologist from South India having 7 years of experience.
- He practices as a consultant for Apollo hospital, Chennai.
- Dr. Roger specializes in asthma and allergy and has treated various patients for the same. He offers a range of services related to respiratory conditions that help patients in the diagnosis and treatment of their condition.
- Dr. Roger did his medical education from Vellore. Later, he handled workshops on asthma, and allergy, ultrasonography, thoracoscopy, bronchoscopy, and spirometry.
- He contributed research papers to many journals of National and International repute.
- Dr. Roger also contributed as a faculty and Coordinator for Diploma in Allergy and Asthma at CMC.
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Interstitial Lung Disease Treatment
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Lung Infections Treatment
- Tuberculosis (TB) Treatment
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Sleep Apnea
- Pneumonia Treatment
- Pleural Effusion Treatment
- EBUS (Endo Bronchial Ultra Sound)
- COPD– Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Treatment
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Treatment of Chest Disease
- Covid-19 treatments
- Working as a Pulmonologist for 7 years
- Consultant Pulmonologist, Apollo Hospital, Greams-Road, Chennai
- Diploma- Allergy and Asthma from CMC, Vellore
- MD from Christian Medical College, Vellore
Training and Certifications
- Fellowship from the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
- ERS- European Respiratory Society
- ACCP- American College of Chest Physicians
- MCI- Medical Council of India
Awards & Recognitions
- The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University Gold Medal (Leprosy) by the Damien Foundation India Trust (1995-96)
- Maharaja of Travancore Award – Medicine (1996)
- Maharaja of Travancore Award – Surgery (1996)
- “Epidermal Growth Factors in Healing wounds – Molecular and Bio-Chemical Study in Diabetic Foot Society of India”- Best oration award in Annual Conference, Mumbai (2006)