Profile Snapshot of Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal
- With over 20 years of experience in the field, Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal is the Director and Senior Consultant in the Department of Radiation Oncology at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram.
- She has worked in some of the best hospitals in India such as Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Max Super Specialty Hospital, and Artemis Hospital.
- Dr. Indu Agarwal has co-authored chapters of several books and also has numerous publications to her credit in National and International Journals. She is also an invited speaker at various reputed conferences.
- Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal is extremely skilled in high-end techniques such as SRS, FSRS, IMRT, intraluminal, and interstitial brachytherapy. Her special areas of interest are Pediatric tumors, Central Nervous System Tumors, and Breast, Head and Neck Cancers.
Work Experience of Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal
- Director and Senior Consultant – Department of Radiation Oncology at Narayana Superspecialty Hospital, Gurugram (Currently)
- Senior Consultant and Unit Head atArtemis Hospitals, Gurugram
- Senior Consultant at Max Super-specialty Hospital, Saket
Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal’s Qualifications
- MD – Radiotherapy
- Hospital Management
Memberships of Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal
- Life member of AROI
- Life member of the Indian Medical Association
- Member of Delhi Medical Council
- Member of Indian Brachytherapy Society
- Member of Association Of Neuro-Oncology of India
- Haryana Medical Council
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal
- “BEST CANCER SPECIALIST IN GURGAON” certificate by Times Research Group for the year 2009 to 2010
- “Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award” by Indian Solidarity Council on 22nd August 2014
- “Dr. Frank Neal/CD Fellowship” by the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India and underwent one month of training as an observer at AIIMS from 01-10-04 to 31-10-04
- “National Mahila Gold Rattan Award” by International Institute of Education and Research on 22nd August 2014
- “Golden Citizen of India” award by International Institute of Education and Research on 17th October 2014.
- Fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston, Texas in October 2014.