- With over 20 years of experience in the field, Dr Indu Bansal Agarwal is Director and Senior Consultant, in Department of Radiation Oncology, in Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon.
- She has worked in some of the best hospitals in India such as Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Max Super Specialty Hospital, and Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- She has co-authored chapters of several books and also has numerous publications to her credit in National and International Journals. She is also an invited speaker in various reputed conferences.
- She is extremely skilled in high end techniques such as SRS, FSRS, IMRT, intraluminal, and interstitial brachytherapy. Her special areas of interest are Pediatric tumors, Central Nervous System Tumors, Breast, Head and Neck Cancers.
- Central Nervous Tumors
- Breast, Head and Neck Pediatric tumors
- Young and Adult Oncology
- Preventive Oncology
- Breast and Thoracic Cancer
- Pediatric Tumors
- Director and Senior Consultant – Department of Radiation Oncology; Narayana Superspecialty Hospital, Gurgaon (Currently)
- Senior Consultant and Unit Head – Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant – Max Super-specialty Hospital, Saket
- MD Radiotherapy,
- Hospital Management
- Life member of AROI (LM-489)
- Life member of Indian Medical Association (HAR/1886/10/22/113407/2004-05/CL)
- Member of Delhi Medical Council-29826
- Member of Indian Brachytherapy Society
- Member of Association Of Neuro-Oncology of India
- Haryana Medical Council (HN- 3155)
Awards & Recognitions
- “BEST CANCER SPECIALIST IN GURGAON” certificate by Times Research Group for year 2009-2010
- “Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award” by Indian Solidarity Council on 22nd August, 2014
- “Dr. Frank Neal/CD Fellowship” by Association of Radiation Oncologists of India and underwent one month training as an observer at AIIMS from 01-10-04 to 31-10-04
- “National Mahila Gold Rattan Award” by International Institute of Education and Research on 22nd August, 2014
- “Golden Citizen of India” award by International Institute of Education and Research on 17th October, 2014.
- Fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston, Texas in October 2014.