Profile Snapshot of Dr. Gopala Krishnan
- An Orthopedic doctor by profile, Dr. Gopala Krishnan has around 40 years of experience in his field.
- He can be consulted at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai for problems related to Orthopedics.
- One can reach him for fracture treatment, hip replacement, and surgery, Meniscal Repair, Septic Arthritis Treatment, Knee replacement, surgery, etc.
- After his initial studies in medicine in Chennai, Dr. Gopala Krishnan moved to the US to pursue M.Ch in Orthopedics in 1984.
- His experience and dedication have helped him gain recognition in the field and build trust among patients.
- Dr. Gopala Krishnan has memberships in several associations in his field and is an active member of them.
Dr. Gopala Krishnan’s Expertise
- Acetabular Fixation
- Arthroscopic Meniscectomy
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI)
- Bone Grafting
- Cement-less Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Fracture Treatment
- High Tibia Osteotomy
- Hip reconstruction surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Lower femoral Osteotomy
- Meniscal Repair
- Orthopedic surgery
- Septic Arthritis Treatment
- Total hip replacement
Work Experience of Dr. Gopala Krishnan
- Serving as a consultant in Orthopedics with more than 40 years of experience
- Working at Apollo Hospitals, Greams-Road, Chennai as Senior Consultant
Dr. Gopala Krishnan’s Qualifications
- M.Ch (Orthopedics) from the University of America in 1984
- MS (Orthopedics) from University Of Madras, India in 1982
- MBBS from Madras University of Chennai, India in 1978
Memberships of Dr. Gopala Krishnan
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Tamil Nadu Orthopedic Association
- Founder, Madras Orthopedic Society
- Pediatric Orthopedic Association of India
- Founder Member and VP, Forum advancement and Research in Ilizarov technology, India
- Indian Foot Society Indian Society of Traumatology Association of spine surgeons of India
- Life Member, AO International Life Member of AO Alumni Association, Switzerland
- Life Member, Western Pacific Orthopedic Association
- Life Membership of the World Association for the study of the Methodology of Ilizarov
- Founder and Member of SAARC Orthopedic Surgeons Association
- Founder and Life Member Asian branch of the World Association for the study of the Methodology of Ilizarov (ASAMI)