- An Orthopedic doctor by profile, Dr. Gopala Krishnan has around 40 years of experience in his field.
- He can be consulted at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai for problems related to Orthopedics.
- One can reach him for fracture treatment, hip replacement, and surgery, Meniscal Repair, Septic Arthritis Treatment, Knee replacement, surgery, etc.
- After his initial studies in medicine from Chennai, he moved to the US to pursue M.Ch in Orthopedics in 1984.
- His experience and dedication of around 40 years have helped him gain recognition in the field and build trust among patients.
- He has memberships in several associations in his field and is an active member of them.
- Fracture Treatment
- Orthopedic surgery
- Hip reconstruction surgery
- Total hip replacement
- Acetabular Fixation
- Cement less Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- High Tibia Osteotomy
- Lower femoral Osteotomy
- Septic Arthritis Treatment
- Meniscal Repair
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI)
- Arthroscopic Meniscectomy
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Bone Grafting, etc
- Serving as a consultant in Orthopedics with more than 37 years of experience
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams-Road, Chennai
- M.Ch (Orthopedics) from the University of America in 1984
- MS (Orthopedics) from University Of Madras, India in 1982
- MBBS from Madras University of Chennai, India in 1978
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Tamil Nadu Orthopedic Association
- Founder, Madras Orthopedic Society
- Pediatric Orthopedic Association of India
- Founder Member and VP, Forum advancement and Research in Ilizarov technology, India
- Indian Foot Society Indian Society of Traumatology Association of spine surgeons of India
- Life Member, AO International Life Member of AO Alumni Association, Switzerland
- Life Member, Western Pacific Orthopedic Association
- Life Membership of the World Association for the study of the Methodology of Ilizarov
- Founder and Member of SAARC Orthopedic Surgeons Association
- Founder and Life Member Asian branch of the world Association for the study of the Methodology of Ilizarov (ASAMI)