- Dr Vivek Chaturvedi is a highly experienced and acclaimed cardiologist with over 10 years of experience. He has served as Professor of Cardiology & Incharge of Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Services at the G. B. Pant Hospital (GIPMER), New Delhi, one of the largest & most prestigious cardiology departments in India.
- He has performed more than 2500 cardiac ablations, several of them for complex arrhythmia like atrial tachycardia, ventricular tachycardia, VPC, atrial fibrillation using latest technology like 3D Electroanatomic mapping.
- He has more than 50 publications in international journals & books.
- Cardiac ablations
- Coronary and peripheral angioplasties
- ECG analysis
- Loop Recorder
- Til Table Testing
- Senior Consultant- Cardiology, Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon (Currently)
- Professor of Cardiology (2015 – 2018), GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University
- Associate Professor of Cardiology (2011- 2015) GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University
- Assistant Professor of Cardiology (2008 – 2011) GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University
- MBBS- AIIMS
- MD- AIIMS
- DM (Cardiology)- AIIMS
- FESC (Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology), January 2016
- FACC (Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, USA, August 2012
- MNAMS (National Academy of Medical Sciences, India), August 2011
Awards & Recognitions
- AV Gandhi Award for excellence in Cardiology: Best national thesis research
- Paper: February 2008. Smt. Kirpal Kaur Gold Medal for “House Physician” for being most compassionate and sincere towards patients, 1997during MD (Medicine)
- Atma Prakash Gold Medal for being best Undergraduate in Surgery, 1995
- National Talent Search Scholarship, 1987- 1997 a prestigious Government of India scholarship