Designation of Dr. Ubal Dhus
Dr. Ubal Dhus
Gastroenterologist and GI Medicine Specialist
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ubal Dhus
- Dr. Ubal Dhus is a GI specialist doctor in South India who is proficiently managing Gastroenterological disorders for the past 23 years.
- He acquired his medical degree from Madras University, Chennai, and served people with Hemorrhoids Treatment, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment.
- Dr. Dhus is currently associated with Apollo Hospital, Chennai as a senior consultant – Gastroenterologist since 2011.
- Patients also visit to consult him for abdominal pain, Hepato-biliary pancreatic disorders, Gall bladder stones, Hepatitis, Jaundice, Steatosis, etc.
Dr. Ubal Dhus' Expertise
- Abdominal pain
- Bloody vomit
- Gall bladder stones
- Hemorrhoids Treatment
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis E
- Hepato-biliary pancreatic disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. Ubal Dhus
- Total 23 years of experience
- Practicing as a Senior Consultant – Gastroenterologist at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Dr. Ubal Dhus’ Qualifications
- MBBS from Madras University, Chennai in 1994
- MD – General Medicine from Madras University, Chennai in 1996
- DM (Gastro) from Madras University, Chennai in 1998
Memberships of Dr. Ubal Dhus
- ISG – Indian Society of Gastroenterology