- Dr. Tejinder Kataria is a renowned radiation oncologist in India.
- She holds an experience of about 32 Years in the field of radiation oncology.
- She founded the Department of Radiation Oncology at Artemis Health Institute and Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
- Her interests lies in stereotactic radiotherapy (SBRT), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)and 3-D Conformal Radiation (3D CRT), PET-CT, MRI, SPECT, DSA and CT-Simulator fusion for treatment planning.
- Dr Kataria has been instrumental in commissioning, the latest techniques of stereotactic radiation with micro multi leaf collimation.
- She is involved in research as well and has more than 12 publications to her credit.
- She has been instrumental in setting up the Division of Radiation Oncology at Medanta Cancer Institute, Gurgaon.
- Medanta – The Medicity Chairperson-Radiation Oncology Since 2009
- Artemis Health Institute, Head Radiation Oncology 2007-2009
- Indraprastha University, Professor 2007
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Senior Consultant 1996-2007
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Associate Professor 1994-1996
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Assistant Professor 1992-1993
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Assistant Professor 1991-1992
- CCST (Clinical Oncology) ,British Institute of Radiology (UK),2005
- DNB (Radiotherapy),National Academy of Medical Sciences (India),1993
- MD (Radiotherapy) ,Jawaharlal Nehru Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (India),1987
- FIMSA,International Medical Science Academy,2003
- Commonwealth Scholar British Council,1994-1995
- AROI – Leeds Fellow Association of Radiation Oncology of India,1993
Awards and Recognitions
- Marquis Who’s Who in the World – 2010
- Marquis Who’s Who in Science & Engineering – 2007
- International Health Professional of the Year – 2006
- Best Paper Award, AROI/National Cancer Congress – 2003
- National Excellence Award – 2002
- DGHS Scholarship – 1985
- Himachal State Scholarship – 1978
- National Education Scholarship – 1977
- Indian College of Radiation Oncology
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
- Indian Society of Radiation Biology
- Association of Medical Physicists of India
- American Society of Radiation Oncology
- European Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology