- One of Delhi’s most prominent and Transplant physicians in Delhi, Dr Nayak was founder of the Nephrology Department at the Institute of Liver and Billiary Sciences.
- Throughout her career, she has been actively involved in clinical research. Her research in the field of kidney transplantation, TB and liver disease in patients, has made a significant impact on improving protocols in India.
- Also a certified nephro-pathologist, Dr Nayak is considered an authority in the field of transplantation and hepatitis, in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- She also has numerous publications
- Director & Senior Consultant, Nephrology Department, Narayana Superspecialty Hospital (Currently)
- Registrar Medicine, Department of Medicine, AIIMS
- Fellow of Nephrology, Department of Nephrology, AIIMS
- Additional Professor of Nephrology, Institute of Liver & Bilinary Sciences, New Delhi
- DM / MCh : AIIMS
- MD / MS : PGIMS Rohtak
- MBBS : PGIMS Rohtak
Awards & Recognitions
- Distinction in Nephropathology Course
- ISN Scholar in Renal Transplant from St Georges London