Designation of Dr. Sivaji Vani
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sivaji Vani
- Dr. Sivaji Vani serves as a Pediatric Neurology Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- Before Chennai, she served in the UK and has developed a sound knowledge in the field of Pediatric Neurology.
- Her overall experience of 26 years involves the treatment of patients with giddiness problems, neurological problems, vertigo, epilepsy, stroke, spinal disorders, etc.
- She completed her initial medicine degree in Chennai and later moved to the UK to pursue a degree and diploma in Child health. She also has some research papers in her name.
- She is a respected member of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK.
Dr. Sivaji Vani’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Sivaji Vani
- Dr. Sivaji Vani has an overall 26 years of experience.
- Working as a Pediatric Neurologist in Apollo Hospitals of Chennai.
Dr. Sivaji Vani’s Qualifications
- Member of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (MRCPH) from London(UK) in 2000
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from Royal College of Physician, London (UK) in 1999
- MBBS from Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai in 1995
Memberships of Dr. Sivaji Vani
- Member of Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK