Profile Snapshot of Dr. Shraddha M
- Dr. Shraddha M is one of the promising dermatologists in Chennai with nearly 14 years of dedicated experience in the field.
- She serves as a Consultant at Apollo Hospital in Greams Road and Kotturpuram, Chennai.
- Dr. Shraddha is a friendly person, provides detailed consultation to her patients & guides them the best.
- Some of the services by the doctor include Laser Therapy, Chemical Peel, Acne Treatment, Hair Loss Treatment, Thread lift, Derma rollers, etc.
- She also had been Assistant Professor at Chettinad Hospital.
- Dr. Shraddha presented 9 papers in national and international journals.
Dr. M Shraddha’s Expertise
- Acne / Pimples Treatment
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Chemical Peel
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal – Face
- Laser therapy
- Laser treatment for ringworm
- Medical Vitiligo Treatment
- Nail Diseases Treatment
- PRP Hair Transplantation
- Scar Treatment
- Scleroderma Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. Shraddha M
- 14 years of specialist experience
- Consultant – Apollo Clinics and Apollo Hospitals in Chennai
- Skin specialist at Helios Skin and Hair Clinic
- Assistant Prof., Chettinad Hospital
Dr. M Shraddha’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Sri Ramachandra Medical College & R.I. (D.U.) in 2003
- MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy) – Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- DNB (Derma & Venereology) from NBE
Memberships of Dr. Shraddha M
- Indian Association of Dermatologists Venereologists & Leprologists
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Publications of Dr. Shraddha M
- The increased prevalence of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in psoriatic patients: A study from south India – (Original research), Australasian Journal of Dermatology 2012 (accepted March 2012)
- Kindler’s Syndrome – (case Report), IJDVL 2005, Vol71, issue 5 Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in South Indian patients with psoriasis Vulgaris and the relation between disease severity; and metabolic syndrome.
- A hospital-based case-control study. (Original article) Indian Journal of dermatology (accepted August 2011)