Designation of Dr. Seshadri Venkatesh P
Dr. Seshadri Venkatesh P
Gastroenterologist, GI Medicine Specialist
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Seshadri Venkatesh P
- Dr. Seshadri Venkatesh P is a well-known Gastroenterologist in India, having 24 years of experience in Stomach and Intestine disorders.
- He is working at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai as a consultant in Medicinal Gastroenterology.
- Following his MBBS, Dr. Venkatesh qualified DNB in General Medicine & Gastroenterology from the National Board of Examinations Ministry of Health, Government of India.
- Dr. Seshadri acquired proficiency in managing Bladder Cancer surgery, hemorrhoids, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment, etc.
- He holds membership in Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
Dr. P Seshadri Venkatesh’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Seshadri Venkatesh P
- Total 24 years of experience
- Practicing as a Consultant – Gastroenterologist at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Consultant – Department of General Medicine, Railway hospitals
Dr. P Seshadri Venkatesh’s Qualifications
- MBBS from JJMMC Davangere RGUHS Bangalore in 1998
- DNB(General Medicine) from National Board of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India in 2005
- DNB(Gastro) from National Board of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India in 2005
Memberships of Dr. Seshadri Venkatesh P
- (ISG) – Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- (INASL) – Indian National Association for the Study of the Liver
Publications of Dr. Seshadri Venkatesh P
Transfusion for acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding Piramanayagam Paramasivan, Seshadri P Venkatesh, Viral Vyas N Engl J Med. 2013; 368(14):1361-2