Designation of Dr. Sanjiv Badhwar
Dr. Sanjiv Badhwar
ENT, Head & Neck Onco Surgeon
Head and Consultant – ENT, Head and Neck Onco Surgery and Robotic Surgery
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sanjiv Badhwar
- Dr. Sanjiv Badhwar is a well-known Head and Neck Onco surgeon in Mumbai. He has extensive skills and expertise in all kinds of ENT procedures and is considered one of the best ENT specialists in India.
- He specializes in Robotic surgery and provides treatment for all kinds of head and neck cancers and other disorders of the head and neck regions.
- He holds an experience of over 30 years as an ENT specialist and has received advanced training from the Voice Institute in Portland, USA
- He has been associated with and worked with prestigious institutions both as ENT, Head and Neck onco-surgeon as well as a Professor.
- He specializes in head and neck surgery for cancer patients, cochlear implant surgery, robotic surgery to remove cancer of the head and neck region, voice disorder surgery, and other types of ENT surgeries.
- Currently, he is the Head of the department of ENT, Head & Neck, and Robotic Surgery at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital where he also leads the Sinus Clinic, Salivary gland, and Sialendoscopy clinic, Sleep Apnea Clinic, Allergy Clinic, Vertigo clinic, Cochlear Implant clinic and the Centre for Minimal Access Robotic Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery units.
- Dr. Badhwar is actively involved in research activities and has made several presentations at scientific meetings and conferences held in different parts of the world.
- He has a number of publications related to cochlear implants and voice training to his credit. His work has been published in numerous renowned journals, both national and international.
- He works with the motive to provide the best Head and Neck cancer care to his patients and is associated with various medical societies to make the best procedures available and affordable to those who need the most.
Dr. Sanjiv Badhwar’s Expertise
- Cochlear implants surgery and middle ear implant surgery
- Endoscopic Nose surgery
- Endoscopic skull base surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Micro ear and larynx surgery
- Para nasal Sinus Surgery, Balloon Sinuplasty
- Coblation assisted surgery
- Robotic head and neck cancer surgery
- Salivary gland tumor surgery
- Sleep Apnea surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Sanjiv Badhwar
- Head and Consultant of ENT and Head & Neck Onco and Robotic Surgery at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Presently
- Professor of ENT and Head & Neck Surgery at Army Hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi
- Professor of ENT and Head & Neck Surgery at INHS Asvini, Mumbai
Dr. Sanjiv Badhwar’s Qualifications
- MS in ENT
- Fellowship in Head and Neck Onco Surgery from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Laryngology, Phonosurgery, and Voice Disorders from Laser and Voice Clinic, Portland Oregon, USA
- Training in Robotic Head and Neck Surgery from the University of Pennsylvania, EEC Paris, and Yonsei University
- Training in Balloon Sinuplasty from Sinus Centre of the South Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA
- Training in Sialendoscopy, European Sialendoscopy Centre, Geneva
Memberships of Dr. Sanjiv Badhwar
- President of Laryngology and Voice Association of India in 2016
- Cochlear Implant Group of India
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Marine Medical Society
- Bombay Medical Congress