Designation of Dr. Revathy Shanmugam
Dr. Revathy Shanmugam
Gastroenterologist, GI Medicine Specialist
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Revathy Shanmugam
- Dr. Revathy Shanmugam is an experienced Gastroenterologist in Tamil Nadu, having an experience of 23 years in the management of GI disorders, Training & Teaching.
- She practices as a Gastroenterology Consultant since 1998 at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- She is highly skilled in the services like Liver Disease Treatment and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Treatment.
- Dr. Revathy is a member of many GI societies in India.
- She has published various scholarly works in many National & International Publications of Medical Gastroenterology.
Dr. Revathy Shanmugam’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Revathy Shanmugam
- Overall 23 years of experience
- Practicing as a Consultant – Gastroenterologist at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Assistant Professor, Department of Gastroenterology, Hematology, and Liver Transplant; Govt. Stanely Medical College & Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. Revathy Shanmugam’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Madras University in 1985
- MD – General Medicine from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 1995
- DM – Gastroenterology from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 1998
Memberships of Dr. Revathy Shanmugam
- Indian Medical Council (TN Branch)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Endoscopy Society of India
- Indian Association for the Study of Liver