Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ravichandran G
- Dr. Ravichandran G is a renowned Dermatologist in Chennai with an experience of more than 34 years in the field as a specialist.
- He has been working for Apollo Hospitals in New Delhi.
- He has a keen interest in dermatology. Dr. Ravichandran has proven mastery in his work and earned a great reputation among his patients.
- The doctor also completed special training in Dermatosurgery under Prof. P.N. Behl from the Skin Institute, New Delhi.
- He performed 2000+ vitiligo procedures to date.
- Dr. Ravichandran successfully framed his own therapeutic melanocyte transplant technique.
Work Experience of Dr. Ravichandran G
- A total of 41 years of experience
- Consultant Endocrine Surgeon at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology for teaching PG students, Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- External Examiner in Fellowship in Dermatosurgery at Rajiv Gandhi Medical University
- Visiting Faculty in Dept. of Dermatology at Annamalai University
Dr. GRavichandran’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 1981
- Diploma in Dermatology from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 1984
- MD (Dermatology) from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 1989
Memberships of Dr. Ravichandran G
- Indian Association of Dermatologists
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
- Indian Medical Association
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Ravichandran G
- An award by the Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India – 2000
- Reviewer for Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprosy (IJDVL), IADVL SIG on therapeutic guidelines, Dova Press – 2005
Publications of Dr. Ravichandran G
- Co-author of a Dermatology chapter in Davidson Text Book of Medicine – 2009