- Dr. Ravi K Joshi is an expert dermatologist who has over 48 years of experience in this field.
- He proficient in treating chemical peel and pigmented papilomas on face.
- Gained wide experience in U.K. by working as a Registrar,
- Senior Registrar and Consultant in Dermatology.
- He held position of a Consultant and Head of Dermatology at The Armed Forces Hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- He has been a visiting Consultant at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’slynn, England.
- Areas of Specialization Vitiligo treatment (Micropigmentation, skin grafting and Melanocyte transplant).
- Hair management (Hair transplant and Platelet rich plasma(PRP) therapy).
- Allergy management along with immunotherapy.
- Dermato cosmetology (Botox and Lasers).
- Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment
- MBBS – Rajasthan University, Jaipur, India, 1973
- MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy – Kurukshetra University, 1976
- ADV&L International society of hair restoration surgery.
- A founder member of Association of hair restoration surgery,India.
- British association of Dermatology