Profile Snapshot of Dr. Randeep Singh
- Dr. Randeep Singh has trained extensively in managing cancer patients at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- After spending over 20 years in this field, he has a vast experience in breast, lung, and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Randeep Singh has had over 40 publications in national and international journals.
- He has also attended and presented various scientific papers in national and international journals.
Work Experience of Dr. Randeep Singh
- Director and Senior Consultant – Oncology Department at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram (Currently)
- Senior Consultant and Unit Head – Department of Medical Oncology, Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
Dr. Randeep Singh’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- DM (Medical Oncology) from Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- ECMO: European Certified Medical Oncology
- FCCP: Fellow American Chest Physicians
Memberships of Dr. Randeep Singh
- Editor in Chief for International Journal of Molecular & Immuno- oncology
- Executive Member of ICON
- Joint Secretary of ISMPO (Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology)
- Executive Member of Delhi Oncology Forum
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Randeep Singh
- By Indian cooperative oncology network for 2nd in Geriatric oncology case presentation in 2014
- By Mumbai Hematology Group for 2nd in the hematology quiz at the national level in 2011
- By National Neonatology Forum for 1st in neonatology quiz at the state level in 2006
- By Indian Academy pediatrics for 1st in the post-graduate quiz at the state level in 2006
- By Indian Academy pediatrics for 2nd in paper presentation at state levels in 2006
- Distinction awarded in biochemistry, surgery, and ophthalmology by BVDU, Pune in MBBS in 2000