- Dr Singh has trained extensively in managing cancer patients at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. With an experience of over 20 years, he has a vast experience in breast, lung and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Throughout his career, he has had over 40 publications in national and international journals. He has also attended and presented various scientific papers in national and international journals.
- Editor in Chief for International Journal of Molecular & Immuno- oncology
- Executive Member of ICON
- Jt. Secretary of ISMPO (Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology)
- Executive Member of Delhi Oncology Forum
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Awards & Recognitions
- 2014 by Indian cooperative oncology network for 2nd in Geriatric oncology case presentation
- 2011 by Mumbai Hematology Group for 2nd in hematology quiz at national level.
- 2006 by National Neonatology Forum for 1st in neonatology quiz at state level.
- 2006 by Indian Academy pediatrics for 1st in post graduate quiz at state level.
• 2006 by Indian Academy pediatrics for 2nd in paper presentation at state levels
• 2000 distinction awarded in biochemistry, surgery and ophthalmology by BVDU, Pune in MBBS.