Profile Snapshot of Dr. Raj B Singh
- Dr. Raj B Singh is a renowned Internal Medicine specialist having a significant experience of 40 years in this field.
- He is practicing in one of the best Pulmonology Hospitals in India, Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai, since 1 January 1989.
- In his career, Dr. Singh treated Respiratory Tract infections and Bronchitis. He also offers Mediastinoscopy, Pulmonary Function Test, Tracheostomy, Pneumonectomy, and Decortication.
- Dr. Singh has published 32 write-ups in Indian & International periodicals, magazines, and conference papers.
Work Experience of Dr. Raj B Singh
- Total 40 years of experience
- Working as Consultant – Pulmonologist at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Consultant (Respiratory Physician) in UK Hospitals
- Consultant (Respiratory Physician) in New Zealand
Dr. Raj B Singh’s Qualifications
- FRCP – American College of Chest Physicians
- MD – General Medicine
Memberships of Dr. Raj B Singh
- Tamilnadu Medical Council
- Association of Physicians of India
- Indian Medical Association
- British Thoracic Society
- Indian Chest Society
- Indian Association of Bronchology
- Cosmopolitan Club, Chennai
- Tower Club, Chennai
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS), Glasgow
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Raj B Singh
- Medical Director, Chest Foundation of India
Publications of Dr. Raj B Singh
- “Economic burden of asthma among patients visiting a private hospital in South India”, Surendran Aneeshkumar and Raj B Singh (July 2018)
- “Assessing changes in extravascular lung water in patients undergoing hemodialysis using ultrasound”, Supraja Kalyana Raman, Raj B Singh (September 2017)