Profile Snapshot of Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy
- Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy is a veteran gastroenterologist in Chennai.
- He has nearly 48 years of experience in the field and has served his patients in Apollo Hospital for more than 25 years. He also got rewarded for completing 25 years there.
- Along with MBBS and DNB in surgery, he has a Diploma in Laparoscopy from Strasbourg.
- Over the years, Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy has gained enough recognition and appraisals for his treatment methods and has become one of the most preferred doctors.
Work Experience of Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy
- Total 48 years of experience
- Senior Consultant – Surgical Gastroenterologist in Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai
Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy’s Qualifications
- FRCS (U.K)
- FACG (U.S.A)
- DNB – General Surgery
- Honors Diploma in Surgical Laparoscopy – University of Strasbourg
Memberships of Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy
- Course Director at Ethicon Institute of Endo-Surgery Chennai
- Establishment of GI unit in Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India
- Set up Advanced Laparoscopic Unit at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India
- Awarded Gold Medal at Dr. B. Shanmugeswarao Memorial Oration, Andhra Pradesh Chapter of ASI, Hyderabad (2006)
- Foreign Instructor for Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh (1995)
- Exec. Committee Member (1998- 2002), Indian Association of Gastro Endo Surgeons
Publications of Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy
- Intraperitoneal bleeding due to primary splenic pregnancy – British Journal of Surgery, Volume 70, Issue 9, page 564, September 1983
- Laparoscopic Removal of an Artery Forceps – Journal of the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons- Sept 2003 Vol 7 No: 3