Profile Snapshot of Dr. Pranaw Kumar Jha
- Currently working as Associate Director, Nephrology at Medanta, Gurugram; Dr. Jha has several years of rich experience in his field.
- His area of expertise is renal transplantation, hemodialysis, chronic kidney diseases, and acute kidney injury. Throughout his career, he has treated thousands of patients from all over the country and also provides his patients with the best medical care.
- Dr. Pranaw Kumar Jha completed his MBBS from SVN Govt Medical College; Maharashtra in 2001. He did his MD from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore in 2007. Post-MD Dr. Jha has completed DNB Nephrology from Manipal Hospital; Bengaluru in 2011. He has wide experience in pre as well as post-transplant care.
Dr. Pranaw Kumar Jha’s Qualifications
- MBBS from SVN Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal, Maharashtra, India in 2001
- MD- General Medicine from Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Mangalore, Karnataka in 2007
- DNB Nephrology from Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India in 2011
- FASN – American Society of Nephrology in 2016
Memberships of Dr. Pranaw Kumar Jha
- Life member- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Life member – Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- Member – International Society of Nephrology
- Member – ISN, Young Nephrologist Committee
- Member – The Transplantation Society
- Member – ERA-EDTA
- Member – ERA-EDTA
- Young Nephrologist’s Platform
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Pranaw Kumar Jha
- Bansal award oration on “Strategies To Enhance Living Donor Renal Transplants – Time For Lateral Thinking” at ISNCON 2016, Mumbai.
Received poster of distinction for “Preemptive Renal Transplant: A Single-Center
- Experience from Developing World” poster presented at World Transplant Congress 2014, San Francisco.
- Received poster of distinction for “Paired Kidney Exchange Transplantation: A Single-Center Experience from Developing World” poster presented at World Transplant Congress 2014, San Francisco.