Designation of Dr. P Mahadev
Dr. P Mahadev
Senior Consultant – Department of Radiation Oncology
Apollo Cancer Centre, Chennai, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. P Mahadev
- Dr. Mahadev P is a radiation oncologist with 25+ years of experience.
- He has played a major role in starting the Diplomate of National Board course in Radiotherapy in 2005.
- He completed his MBBS from MGM Medical College, DMRT from Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences, DNB from Madras University, MD from Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences, and UICC Fellowship from Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
- After getting trained in Australia, Dr. Mahadev P started Prostate brachytherapy at Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital.
- Dr. Mahadev is also trained in Cyberknife radiosurgery – the only system in the world to treat tumors in the body with sub-millimeter accuracy.
Dr. P Mahadev’s Expertise
- Cyberknife radiosurgery
- Head and neck cancers treatment
- Radiation oncology
- Uro gynecological Cancer
Work Experience of Dr. P Mahadev
- Dr. P. Mahadev has an experience of more than twenty-five years as an Oncologist.
- He has been associated with Apollo Cancer Research Centre since 2015.
Dr. P Mahadev’s Qualifications
- Fellowship from Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in 2001
- MD from Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences in 1997
- DNB from Madras University in 1995
- MBBS from MGM Medical College in 1987
Memberships of Dr. P Mahadev
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of AROI (Association of Radiation Oncologists of India)
- Member of ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Member of ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology)
Publications of Dr. P Mahadev
- Dr. P. Mahadev has published more than a dozen journals under his name. They have been approved globally.