- Dr. Mahadev P is a radiation oncologist with 25+ years of experience.
- He has played a major role in starting the Diplomate of National Board course in Radiotherapy in 2005.
- He completed MBBS from MGM Medical College, DMRT from Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences, DNB from Madras University, MD from Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences and UICC Fellowship from Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
- After getting trained in Australia, he started Prostate brachytherapy at Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital.
- Dr. Mahadev is also trained in Cyberknife radiosurgery – the only system in the world to treat tumors in the body with sub-millimeter accuracy.
- Head and neck cancers treatment,
- Uro gynecological Cancer,
- Radiation oncology,
- Radio surgery,
- Cyberknife radiosurgery
Dr. P. Mahadev has an experience of more than twenty eight years as an Oncologist. He has been associated with Apollo Cancer Research Centre since 2015.
- Fellowship, 2001, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- MD, 1997, Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences
- DNB, 1995, Madras University
- MBBS, 1987, MGM Medical College
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of AROI (Association of Radiation Oncologists of India)
- Member of ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Member of ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology)
Dr. P. Mahadev has published more than a dozen journals under his name. They have been approved globally.