Profile Snapshot of Dr. Nidhi Verma
- With more than 15 years of experience, Dr. Nidhi Verma is known as one of the best ophthalmologists in Gurugram. Dr. Verma has done her Post graduation from IGMC Shimla. Throughout her career in Ophthalmology, Dr. Nidhi Verma has worked in several hospitals including IGMC Shimla, PGIMS Rohtak, and Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurugram.
- Dr. Verma has worked overseas as well. Her last overseas assignment was as a Consultant at Victoria Hospital Seychelles. Her main fields of interest are Medical Retina, Glaucoma, and Uvea.
- She has also been involved in teaching undergraduate as well as postgraduate students. At Medanta Dr. Nidhi Verma is mainly involved in Preventive Health check-ups and comprehensive Ophthalmology.
Work Experience of Dr. Nidhi Verma
- Medanta – The Medicity, Gurugram Since Feb 2014
- Visiting Consultant at Medanta – The Medicity (part of the team from ADEH) – Sept 2012 to Jan 2014
- Visiting Senior Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Hospital, Gurugram from Aug 2013 to Jan 2014
- Consultant, Ophthalmologist, Victoria Hospital, Seychelles from Nov 2006 to June 2012
- Specialist Eye Surgeon, Victoria Hospital Seychelles from Oct 2004 to Oct 2006
- Senior Resident, PGIMS Rohtak from July 2001 to July 2004
- Registrar , IGMC Shimla from Dec 97 to June 2001
Dr. Nidhi Verma’s Qualifications
- MS (Ophthalmology) from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Himachal Pradesh University
- MBBS from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Himachal Pradesh University in 1993
Memberships of Dr. Nidhi Verma
- Life member of North Zone Ophthalmologic Society
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Nidhi Verma
- Basic Science Assessment Test in Ophthalmology from the International Council of Ophthalmology in 1997