- With more than 15 years of experience, Dr Nidhi Verma is known as one of the best ophthalmologists in Gurgaon. Dr. Verma has done her Post graduation from IGMC Shimla. Throughout her career in Ophthalmology she has worked in several hospitals including IGMC Shimla, PGIMS Rohthak and Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon.
- Dr Verma has worked overseas as well. Her last overseas assignment was as a Consultant at Victoria Hospital Seychelles. Her main fields of interest are Medical Retina, Glaucoma and Uvea. She has also been involved in teaching of undergraduate as well as postgraduate students. At Medanta she is mainly involved in Preventive Health check-ups and comprehensive Ophthalmology.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Medanta – The Medicity – Since Feb 2014
- Visiting Consultant, Medanta – The Medicity (part of team from ADEH) – Sept 2012 to Jan 2014
- Visiting Sr. Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Hospital Gurgaon – Aug 2013 to Jan 2014
- Consultant, Ophthalmologist, Victoria Hospital, Seychelles – Nov 2006 to June 2012
- Specialist Eye Surgeon , Victoria Hospital Seychelles – Oct 2004 to Oct 2006
- Senior Resident , PGIMS Rohtak – July 2001 to July 2004
- Registrar , IGMC Shimla – Dec 97 to June 2001
- MS (Ophthalmology) – Indira Gandhi Medical College, Himachal Pradesh University
- MBBS – Indira Gandhi Medical College, Himachal Pradesh University, 1993
- Life member of North Zone Ophthalmologic Society
Awards & Recognitions
- Basic Science Assessment Test in Ophthalmology from the International Council of Ophthalmology, 1997