Profile Snapshot of Dr. Meenu Handa
- Dr. Meenu Handa is a gynecologist and IVF specialist, who practices in Gurugram. She currently serves as the Unit Head of the Fortis Bloom IVF Centre at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Gurugram.
- She specializes in multiple areas which include male infertility, recurrent IVF specialties, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, and endoscopic fertility surgeries.
- Dr. Handa is preferred by her patients, for providing individualized personal care, taking care of their emotional and mental well-being, and helping them and providing guidance on their journey.
- Also having served as a speaker at several national and international conferences, Dr. Meenu Handa’s academic excellence has earned her numerous awards. She is a trainer as well, for FOGSI accredited training courses, for gynecologists in Gurugram.
Work Experience of Dr. Meenu Handa
- Unit Head – Fortis Bloom IVF Center, Gurugram
- Course Director – FOGSI Recognized Infertility Courses
- Executive Member of Haryana Chapter of Indian Society of Artificial Reproduction
Dr. Meenu Handa’s Qualifications
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Reproductive Medicine from Tamil Nadu Doctor M.G.R. Medical University
- MD – Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program from Pune University
- MBBS from North Maharashtra University
Memberships of Dr. Meenu Handa
- Executive member of Haryana Chapter of Indian Society of Artificial Reproduction
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Meenu Handa
- Dr. CS Dawn Award 2020 for Best Research Paper
- YUVA FOGSI North Zone Award 2020 for Best Research Paper
- Wonder FOGSIAN Award