- Dr. Meenu Handa is a gynecologist and IVF specialist, who resides and practices in Gurgaon. She currently serves as the Unit Head of the Fortis Bloom IVF Centre, at Gurgaon at Fortis Memorial Research Institute.
- She specializes in multiple areas which include male infertility, recurrent IVF specialties, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, and endoscopic fertility surgeries.
- She is preferred by her patients, for providing individualized personal care, taking care of their emotional and mental well-being, and helping them and providing guidance on their journey.
- Also having served as a speaker in several national and international conferences, her academic excellence has earned her numerous awards. She is a trainer as well, for FOGSI accredited training courses, for gynecologists in Gurgaon.
- Unit Head – Fortis Bloom IVF Center, Gurgaon
- Course Director – FOGSI Recognized Infertility Courses
- Executive Member of Haryana Chapter of Indian Society of Artificial Reproduction
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Reproductive Medicine – Tamil Nadu Doctor M.G.R. Medical University
- MD – Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program Pune University
- MBBS – North Maharashtra University
Executive member of Haryana Chapter of Indian Society of Artificial Reproduction
Awards & Recognitions
- Dr. CS Dawn Award 2020 for Best Research Paper
- YUVA Fogsi North Zone Award 2020 for Best Research Paper
- Wonder FOGSIAN Award