Designation of Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda
Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda
Orthopedic Surgeon and Spine Surgeon
Apollo Cancer Institutes, Chennai, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda
- Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda is an orthopedics consultant specializing in Joint and spine surgery and works at the Apollo hospitals of Chennai.
- He is working for 9 years as a specialist and is in the field of medicine for the last 12 years.
- He treats spine diseases and has the facilities and expertise to perform robotic spine surgery. Along with that, he treats patients with joint and other orthopedic issues.
- His team carried out Robotic Spine Surgery for the first time in South-East Asia and performed Endoscopic Transforaminal Spine Surgery in Chennai.
- He is recommended by most of the patients who visit him.
Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda’s Expertise
- Adult degenerative complex scoliosis
- Elbow replacement
- Foot care
- Joint dislocation treatment
- Joint replacement
- Neck and Spine Biopsy
- Pediatric scoliosis
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for compression fracture
- Robotic Spine surgery
- Spinal diseases
- Sports injury
Work Experience of Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda
- Consultant – Orthopedic surgeon with specialization in Joint and Spine Surgery at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai since 2017.
Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda’s Qualifications
- MS in Orthopedics from the Sri Ramachandra University of Chennai in 2013
- MBBS from the Sri Ramachandra University of Chennai in 2009
- Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery (FMISS) from NUHS Singapore in 2015
- FISS from Singapore
Memberships of Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda
- AO – Spine
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda
- He was amongst the team that performed Robotic spine surgery for the first time in South East Asia.
- Dr. Yarlagadda was also involved with the team to perform “Endoscopic Transforaminal spine surgery” in Chennai.
- His team performed maximum surgeries for “Pediatric scoliosis and adult degenerative complex scoliosis” In the country.