Profile Snapshot of Dr. Krishnamoorthy K
- Dr. Krishnamurthy K provides consultation at the Apollo hospitals of Chennai.
- He has also worked as a senior registrar and assistant surgeon earlier and has sound knowledge of his field.
- He has completed 21 years of service as a specialist in joint surgery and orthopedics and holds 25+ years of experience overall.
- One can reach Dr. Krishnamurthy K for treatment of fractures, joints, shoulders, knees, hip replacement, etc.
- Online consultations and booking of appointments are also made available through several sites by him.
- Being an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Krishnamurthy K has joined the people of his tribe in the Indian Orthopedic Association, Madras Orthopedic Society, and Tamil Nadu Orthopedic Association.
Dr. K Krishnamoorthy’s Expertise
- ACL reconstruction
- BHR with stem
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing BHR
- Carpal Tunnel Release (CTR) Open or Endoscopic
- Hip replacement
- Joint Mobilization
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Lower femoral Osteotomy
- Palmar Fasciectomy
- Shoulder Dislocation treatment
- Tender Repair surgery: Flexor Extensor
- Treating Fracture
Work Experience of Dr. Krishnamoorthy K
- Assistant Surgeon at Andhra Mahila Sabha from 1998 to 1999
- Senior registrar at SMF from 1999 to 2000
- Associate consultant at Apollo Hospitals from 2000-to 2004
- Consultant at Apollo Hospitals from 2004 to 2015
Dr. K Krishnamoorthy’s Qualifications
- DNB in Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery from the University of Delhi in 2000
- Diploma in Orthopaedics from the Sri Ramachandra University of Chennai in 1997
- MBBS from Madras Medical College of Chennai in 1989
Memberships of Dr. Krishnamoorthy K
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Tamil Nadu Orthopedic Association
- Shoulder society of India
- Indian Arthroplasty Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- National academy of Medical Sciences
- Madras Orthopedic Society