Profile Snapshot of Dr. Joseph Thachil
- Dr. Joseph Thachill is one of the best kidney transplant surgeons in India and is currently working at Apollo Hospitals, as a Senior Consultant in Urology.
- He has a record of having performed the Largest number of Transplants in the country.
- Due to his achievements, he has also been awarded the Golden Richard’s Fellowship of Canada.
- He is also a member of the Canadian Urological Association as well as the American Urological Association.
Work Experience of Dr. Joseph Thachil
- Currently working as Senior Consultant – Urology at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Dr. Joseph Thachil’s Qualifications
- MBBS from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M G R Medical University in 1970
- MCh in Urology from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M G R Medical University in 1975
- Fellowship in Urology from the Royal College of Surgeons
Memberships of Dr. Joseph Thachil
- Member – Society of Indian Urological Association
- Member – Canadian Urological Association
- Member – American Urological Association
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Joseph Thachil
- Performed First KOCK’s Pouch Continent Urinary Diversion in Canada
- First Cadaveric Renal Transplant in the country
- Awarded the Golden Richard’s Fellowship of Canada
- Performed the largest number of Renal Transplant in the Country