Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ilangho R P
- Dr. Ilangho R P is one of the coveted pulmonologists in India from Chennai with about 33 years of experience in the field.
- Following his past assignment, Dr. Ilangho R P has worked with Apollo Hospital, Greams Road in Chennai since 2004. One can also consult him for Pulmonary Function Test (PFT).
- Post MBBS and MD, his interest in respiratory medicine led him to obtain FRCP and Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases.
- He has achieved many prestigious positions in various national and international medical associations.
- His patients trust Dr. Ilangho for the most accurate diagnosis and the best care for respiratory diseases. He specializes in Decortication, Lung Surgery, and transplants.
Work Experience of Dr. Ilangho R P
- More than 33 years of experience
- Working as Senior Consultant – Pulmonologist at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
Dr. R P Ilangho’s Qualifications
- MBBS in 1986
- MD(General Medicine) in 1995
- DTCD in 1990
- Fellowship (Medicine) of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow, the UK in 2007
Memberships of Dr. Ilangho R P
- Indian Critical Care Society
- Association of Physicians of India
- American College of Chest Physicians– Indian Chapter
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Association of Bronchology
- Indian Chest Society
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Institutional Ethical Committee The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Ilangho R P
- Vice-President of First Association of Pulmonologists Of Tamil Nadu- 2016
- Member, Global Advisory Board of The Disease Management Association of India (DMAI)
- Editorial Board Member of the First JAPI- Journal of Association of Pulmonologists of Tamil Nadu (2016)
- President of Indian Medical Association, Apollo Hospitals – Thousand- lights branch, Chennai
- Organizing Committee member for FIRST TAPPCON Conference –Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Pulmonology Conference-2015 & 2016