- Dr. Bijendra Kumar Sinha is a highly skilled laparoscopic and GI surgeon with an extensive experience in advanced laparoscopic GI Surgery.
- He has done more than 7000 laparoscopic surgeries including lap hernia surgeries, lap GI surgeries and lap solid organ surgeries.
- Academically active, Dr. Bijendra has earned multiple laparoscopic surgical training in various prestigious institutions of India.
- He has got hands-on training of MIPH for piles surgery and STARR procedure for partial prolapse and obstructive defecation syndrome by Dr. Antonio Longo inventor of procedure.
- He is also trained in metabolic and bariatric surgery.
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Bariatric And Metabolic Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Hepato Billiary Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Gi Malignancy.
- Laparoscopic Solid Organ Like Spleen And Kidney Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Advanced Hernia Surgery.
- Miph For Piles And Starr Procedure.
- MS, 2005, Patna University
- MBBS, 1994, L. N. Mithila University, Darbhanga.
- Member of Iages (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal endo Surgeons).
- Member of Pioneer Circle of Surgeons Delhi.