Profile Snapshot of Dr. Bijendra Kumar Sinha
- Dr. Bijendra Kumar Sinha is a highly skilled laparoscopic and GI surgeon with an extensive experience in advanced laparoscopic GI Surgery.
- He has done more than 7000 laparoscopic surgeries including lap hernia surgeries, lap GI surgeries, and lap solid organ surgeries.
- Academically active, Dr. Bijendra has earned multiple laparoscopic surgical training in various prestigious institutions in India.
- He has got hands-on training in MIPH for piles surgery and STARR procedure for partial prolapse and obstructive defecation syndrome by Dr. Antonio Longo inventor of the procedure.
- He is also trained in metabolic and bariatric surgery.
Dr. Bijendra Kumar Sinha’s Expertise
- Bariatric And Metabolic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Advanced Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gi Malignancy
- Laparoscopic Hepato Biliary Surgery
- Laparoscopic Solid Organ Like Spleen And Kidney Surgery
- Miph For Piles And Starr Procedure
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Bijendra Kumar Sinha’s Qualifications
- MS from Patna University in 2005
- MBBS from L. N. Mithila University, Darbhanga in 1994
Memberships of Dr. Bijendra Kumar Sinha
- Member of IAGES (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal endo Surgeons)
- Member of Pioneer Circle of Surgeons Delhi