Profile Snapshot of Dr. Bhushan Bhole
- Dr. Bhushan Bhole is a liver transplant surgeon, currently working in PSRI hospital. He is also as a Consultant of Gastrointestinal surgery (GI) and Hepatopancreaticobiliary surgery (HPB). After graduation and post-graduation from Mumbai University, he did his Super Speciality training in Surgical Gastroenterology from the well-known and prestigious Lilavati Hospital, in Mumbai.
- Dr. Bhushan Bhole also has done Advanced Fellowship in Liver Transplantation & Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, in Birmingham, UK. He is an active member of several national surgical associations such as ASI, IASG, IHPBA, ACRSI, MAS, IAGES, IHA & IMA. He has also been awarded many fellowships like FACRSI, IAGES & FMAS.
- He has a vast experience in the field of Liver transplantation, GI Surgery & Laparoscopic surgery for more than a decade. He has worked in many corporate hospitals such as Lilavati hospital, Mumbai & Medanta hospital, and Delhi. He has also been faculty for teaching DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology) at Lilavati hospital as well as G S Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai. He has several publications as well and is regularly invited to national as well as international conferences as a speaker and faculty.
- Dr. Bhole’s special interest is in liver transplantation (Living & Cadaveric) along with liver surgeries such as Liver tumors, liver cysts, Pancreatic surgery for stone, Whipple surgery for pancreatic cancer, laparoscopic surgery for gall bladder stone, bariatric surgery for laparoscopic Sleeve gastrectomy, stomach, colon & rectum surgeries. He has worked extensively in the field of Gastrointestinal & Hepatopancreaticobiliary cancers with good oncologic outcomes.
- Known for possessing good skills, and the ability to work in a team, along with good academic acumen in the field of GI surgery & liver transplantation, Dr. Bhushan is quite well-known and favored amongst his colleagues as well as his patients.
- He has also received the prestigious ‘Delhi Ratan’ Award at the All India Conference of Intellectuals, New Delhi from the Governor of Delhi, for his social service &work in the medical field.
Dr. Bhushan Bhole’s Expertise
- Digestive Tract Disorder
- Gastro/GI Cancer Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Gastrointestinal surgery (GI)
- Laparoscopic/Minimally Invasive/ Key Hole Surgery
- Liver Transplant
- Liver, Pancreas, and Gallbladder Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Bhushan Bhole
- Consultant, GI Surgery and Liver Transplant
- Junior Consultant at Lilavati hospital, Mumbai.
- Consultant at Medanta hospital, Delhi
Dr. Bhushan Bhole’s Qualifications
- DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)
- Advanced Fellowship in Liver Transplantation
- International Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Memberships of Dr. Bhushan Bhole
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
- International Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association
- The Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
- Indian Hernia Association
- Indian Medical Association
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Bhushan Bhole
- Delhi Ratan award