- Dr Bhushan Bhole is a liver transplant surgeon, currently working in PSRI hospital. He is also as a Consultant of Gastrointestinal surgery (GI) and Hepatopancreaticobiliary surgery (HPB). After graduation and post graduation from Mumbai Univeristy, he did his Super Speciality training in Surgical Gastroenterology from the well-known and prestigious Lilavati Hospital, in Mumbai.
- He also has done Advanced Fellowship in Liver Transplantation & Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, in Birmingham, UK. He is active member of several national surgical associations such as ASI, IASG, IHPBA, ACRSI, MAS, IAGES, IHA & IMA. He has also been awarded many fellowships like FACRSI, IAGES & FMAS.
- He has a vast experience in the field of Liver transplantation, GI Surgery & Laparoscopic surgery for more than a decade. He has worked in many corporate hospitals such as Lilavati hospital, Mumbai & Medanta hospital, Delhi. He has also been faculty for teaching DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology) at Lilavati hospital as well as G S Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai. He has several publications as well, and is regularly invited at national as well as international conferences as a speaker and faculty.
- His special interest is in liver transplantation (Living & Cadaveric) along with liver surgeries such as Liver tumour, liver cyst, Pancreatic surgery for stone, whipple surgery for pancreatic cancer, laparoscopic surgery for gall bladder stone, bariatric surgery for laparoscopic Sleeve gastrectomy, stomach, colon & rectum surgeries. He has worked extensively in the field of Gastrointestinal & Hepatopancreaticobiliary cancers with good oncologic outcomes.
- Known for possessing good skills, and ability to work in team, along with good academic acumen in the field of GI surgery & liver transplantation, Dr Bhushan is quite well-known and favored amongst his colleagues as well as his patients.
- He has also received the prestigious ‘Delhi Ratan’ Award at All India Conference of Intellectuals, New Delhi from the Governor of Delhi, for his social service &work in the medical field.
- Liver Transplant
- Gastrointestinal surgery (GI)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Liver,Pancreas And Galbladder Surgery
- Gastro/GI Cancer Surgery
- Laproscopic/Minimally Invasive/ Key Hole Surgery
- Digestive Tract Disorder
- Consultant, GI Surgery and Liver Transplant
- Junior Consultant, Lilavati hospital, Mumbai.
- Consultant, Medanta hospital, Delhi
- DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)
- Advanced Fellowship in Liver Transplantation
- International Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
- International Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association
- The Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
- Indian Hernia Association
- Indian Medical Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Delhi Ratan award