- Dr. Aviva Pinto Rodrigues is a Consultant of Gynecology and Infertility at Nova IVF Fertility, Bangalore.
- She has an extensive experience of over 2 decades in Reproductive Medicine and holds a Diploma in the field from the University of Kiel in Germany.
- Her expertise lies in all form of ART including IVF, IUI, ICSI, IMSI and also finds interest in the treatment of genital tuberculosis and reproductive endocrinology.
- Dr. Rodrigues, with her immense experience and knowledge has helped in achieving pregnancies for several complicated infertility cases as a result of endometriosis, diminished ovarian reserve, repeated miscarriage and recurrent implantation failure.
- She has also provided her services to other renowned hospitals in the department of Gynecology and infertility. She continues to be a visiting consultant at various hospitals in the country.
- She has written and published numerous papers and articles on Assisted Reproductive Techniques and infertility that have been published in well known national and international medical journals.
- She is regularly invited as a guest speaker at various national forums across the country and has also attended and delivered talks and presentations at several international forums for infertility and reproductive medicine.
- Genital tuberculosis treatment
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Endometriosis treatment
- Diminished ovarian reserve management,
- Repeated miscarriage and recurrent implantation failure management
- Director and Senior Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Fortis La Femme Hospital, Bangalore
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- MD in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- Diploma Course in Reproductive Medicine from the University of Kiel in Germany
- Certificate Course in Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology from Assuta Hospital, Israel
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India