Profile Snapshot of Dr. Aviva Pinto Rodrigues
- Dr. Aviva Pinto Rodrigues is a Consultant of Gynecology and Infertility at Nova IVF Fertility, Bengaluru.
- She has an extensive experience of over 2 decades in Reproductive Medicine and holds a Diploma in the field from the University of Kiel in Germany.
- Her expertise lies in all forms of ART including IVF, IUI, ICSI, IMSI, and also finds interest in the treatment of genital tuberculosis and reproductive endocrinology.
- Dr. Rodrigues, with her immense experience and knowledge, has helped in achieving pregnancies for several complicated infertility cases as a result of endometriosis, diminished ovarian reserve, repeated miscarriage, and recurrent implantation failure.
- She has also provided her services to other renowned hospitals in the department of Gynecology and infertility. She continues to be a visiting consultant at various hospitals in the country.
- Dr. Aviva Pinto has written and published numerous papers and articles on Assisted Reproductive Techniques and infertility that have been published in well-known national and international medical journals.
- Dr. Aviva Pinto is regularly invited as a guest speaker at various national forums across the country and has also attended and delivered talks and presentations at several international forums for infertility and reproductive medicine.
Work Experience of Dr. Aviva Pinto Rodrigues
- Director and Senior Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Fortis La Femme Hospital, Bengaluru
Dr. Aviva Pinto Rodrigues’ Qualifications
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- MD in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- Diploma Course in Reproductive Medicine from the University of Kiel in Germany
- Certificate Course in Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology from Assuta Hospital, Israel
Memberships of Dr. Aviva Pinto Rodrigues
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India