- Dr. Attique Vasdev is a renowned Orthopedic surgeon specializing in Knee surgeries.
- Currently he is the Director of Knee Unit at Bone and Joint Institute of Medanta- The Medicity and has been instrumental in starting the unit as well.
- Along with performing surgeries for all kinds of knee related diseases and disorders, he is also trained to perform sports injury surgeries.
- His principal area of interest lies in Knee replacement, Arthroscopic surgery, ligament reconstruction surgeries and Knee Osteotomy.
- Dr. Vasdev holds an immense experience of more than 25 years in knee surgeries and knee procedures. He is among the very few orthopedic surgeons in India focusing primarily in knee-related disorders.
- He organizes workshops and takes part in various CMEs and seminars where he gives live demonstration on various knee surgeries.
- He has been an invitee to various orthopedic conferences and meetings both in the national and international forum.
- Knee Replacement and Reconstruction surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction surgery of the knee
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Osteotomy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Surgeries for sports injuries
- Surgery for knee trauma and fractures
- Director of Knee Unit (Bone and Joint Institute) at Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon, Presently
- Consultant of Orthopedics at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedics at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Senior Resident of Orthopedics at Government Medical College, Chandigarh
- Senior Resident of Orthopedics at Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, 1993
- MS in Orthopedics from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, 1997
- Fellowship in Developing and Organizing Trauma from Rambam Medical Centre, Israel, 2001
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery from Germany
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indo German Orthopedic Foundation
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Medical Association