Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ashutosh Marwah
- Dr. Ashutosh Marwah is one of the best child heart specialists in India, having experience of over 26 years.
- He was the former Assistant Director of Jaypee Hospital and is now practicing at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi.
- Dr. Ashutosh Marwah has expertise in treating complex cardiac defects, Interventional & perioperative cardiac catheterizations, dilatation stenting, fetal echocardiography, Aortic Aneurysm, and Stent implantation.
- He has Fellowships in Pediatric Cardiology from reputed hospitals like Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi, and Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, improvised his skills.
- Dr. Marwah published multiple research papers and articles in reputed medical journals of India and abroad. He is also a member of the Lions Club of Dar Es Salaam.
Dr. Ashutosh Marwah’s Expertise
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Coronary Angioplasty & Stenting
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Device closure of PDA, ASD, VSD
- Diagnostic catheterization
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Heart Transplant
- Heart Valve Repair
- Heart Valve Replacement
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Stenting Angioplasty
Work Experience of Dr. Ashutosh Marwah
- Overall 26 years of experience
- Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Additional Director, Jaypee Hospital
- Consultant (Pediatric Cardiology) at Fortis Escorts Heart Inst., New Delhi
- Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist in the Department of Pediatric Cardiology at Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bengaluru
Dr. Ashutosh Marwah’s Qualifications
- MD (Pediatrics)
- Fellowship (Pediatric Cardiology) from Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi
- Fellowship (Pediatric Cardiology) from Royal Children’s Hospital, University of Melbourne
Memberships of Dr. Ashutosh Marwah
- Lions Club of Dar Es Salaam
- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
Publications of Dr. Ashutosh Marwah
- Unusual Cleft of Anterior Mitral leaflet. Gupta R, Marwah A. (Indian Journal of Echocardiography)
- Anomalous origin of the right coronary artery from the pulmonary artery. Marwah A, Gupta R, Shrivastava S. (Annals of Pediatr Cardiol. 2012;5(1): 95-96)
- Hepatoazygos venous shunt for Fontan completion after Kawashima operation. Sudip Dutta Baruah, Ashutosh Marwah, Smita Mishra, Rajesh Sharma. (Annal spc: 2016, (9): 254-257)