- A famous ENT surgeon practicing in Medanta, Gurgaon, she is trained in oto-rhino-layrngology. She has expertise in treating pediatric ENT patients.
- Highly experienced in all kinds of routine and advance surgeries of the ear, nose and throat, she is also expert in rhinoplasty, micro ear surgery, neuro ontological disorders, endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery, as well as phonosurgery.
- Throughout her career of over 23 years, she has served in various reputed hospitals in North India. She has also treated several cases related to tonsillitis, epitaxis, pharyngitis, ear infection, voice and speech disorders and throat cancer.
- She is known to be among the few ENT specialists in India, specializing in adult as well as pediatric cases. She has also taken up several complex case in her career, before she joined Medanta.
- Dr Handa also has around 40 publications in several international and national journals as well as book chapters. She is also known for being a panelist and guest faculty in several CMEs, workshops and conferences.
- Nose & Sinus Diseases
- Paediatric ENT
- Micro ear surgery,
- Neuro ontological disorders
- Endoscopic nasal
- Sinus surgery
- Associate Director and Consultant, ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon, Present
- Co-ordinator and Senior Consultant, ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
- Assistant Professor, ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Consultant, ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Consultant, ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, Government Medical College, Chandigarh
- Consultant, ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS from Amritsar Medical College
- MS in Oto-rhino-laryngology in Post Graduate Institute of Medical & Educational Research, Chandigarh
- DNB in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology in National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- All India Rhinology Society
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Delhi Branch
- Neuro Equilibrium Society
- Association of Phonosurgeons of India
Awards & Recognitions
- President’s Appreciation Award, Delhi Medical Association, 2008
- S. Gupta Best Paper Award, All India Rhinology Society Conference, 1998