- Dr. Amit Agarwal is a highly successful Medical Oncologist with over two decades of experience.
- He is currently associated with BLK Super Speciality Hospital in New Delhi where he is serving as the Director and HOD of the department of Medical Oncology.
- His primary focus lies on pain management in cancer patients and provides treatment specifically for the management of early stages of Hodgkin’s disease and Non Hodgkin Lymphoma, Non Metastatic Ewing’s Sarcoma, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and emergency medications for cancer patients.
- Dr. Agarwal has been part of other prestigious cancer hospitals where he has helped in the treatment of patients with various types and rare cases of cancer.
- He holds memberships of renowned medical organizations and actively participates in seminars, conferences and workshops for cancer both in India and foreign countries.
- He is an esteemed member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Pain Management, Emergency Medicines
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Management and treatment of early stage Hodgkin’s disease, Non Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non Metastatic Ewing’s Sarcoma
- Director and HOD of Medical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Presently
- Senior Consultant of International Oncology Services at Fortis Hospitals, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Clinical Fellow of Oncology at Addenbrookes NHS Trust Hospitals, Cambridge
- Clinical Attachment on Oncology from Churchill and Radcliff Hospital, Oxford
- Specialist in Oncology from Royal Hospital, Oman
- MBBS from University of Delhi, New Delhi
- MD in Internal Medicine from University of Delhi, New Delhi
- DM in Oncology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MRCP from Royal College of Physicians, London