Designation of Dr. Amit Agarwal
Dr. Amit Agarwal
Principal Director & HOD Medical Oncology
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Amit Agarwal
- Dr. Amit Agarwal is a highly successful Medical Oncologist with over two decades of experience.
- His primary focus lies on pain management in cancer patients and provides treatment specifically for the management of early stages of Hodgkin’s disease and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Non-Metastatic Ewing’s Sarcoma, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, and emergency medications for cancer patients.
- Dr. Agarwal has been part of other prestigious cancer hospitals where he has helped in the treatment of patients with various types and rare cases of cancer.
- He holds memberships of renowned medical organizations and actively participates in seminars, conferences, and workshops for cancer both in India and in foreign countries.
- Dr. Amit Agarwal is an esteemed member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr. Amit Agarwal’s Expertise
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Pain Management
- Emergency Medicines
- Management and treatment of early-stage Hodgkin’s disease, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, and Non-Metastatic Ewing’s Sarcoma
Work Experience of Dr. Amit Agarwal
- Principal Director & HOD Medical Oncology; Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, Presently
- Director and HOD of Medical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of International Oncology Services at Fortis Hospitals, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Clinical Fellow of Oncology at Addenbrookes NHS Trust Hospitals, Cambridge
- Clinical Attachment on Oncology from Churchill and Radcliff Hospital, Oxford
- Specialist in Oncology from Royal Hospital, Oman
Dr. Amit Agarwal’s Qualifications
- MBBS from University of Delhi, New Delhi
- MD in Internal Medicine from University of Delhi, New Delhi
- DM in Oncology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MRCP from Royal College of Physicians, London